Tuesday 17 February 2015

I've got the blues!

Well I thought I'd give pink a rest for today.
(It'll be back on Thursday with a new challenge at In The Pink, so please come back).

I looked at a few paper pads and lit on a Papermania Capsule Collection pad 'Burleigh Blue'
It's hardly, if ever, seen the light of day!! I need treatment, honestly!

Here we go!
I've used a James image from the pre-coloured Artpad set #23, 'James & Jenny Bear'.
Isn't he just so CUTE!!
I wanted to keep it fairly low key and I think I managed it.
I's pretty self -explanatory from herein.

Love that Heart Banner die from La-La Land Crafts

Well, there you go. I'm all blue!
It made a nice change and I think I'll try and find something yellow soon 'coz it's nearly time for the daffodils to spring up.
Not that I've got any in my garden, but they'll be springing up hither and yon.

Bye for now my lovely followers (and casual callers).
Everyone is welcome.

sig

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Oooh, Viv!! This one is wonderful! You know I love teddy bears, and he's absolutely adorable! Great design, and I love that heart banner too! :o)

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous little feller Viv, and a superb card.
Sorry about my misconception re. the Die-namics dies.
Not long now to Pauline's :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable card.

Christine L said...

HI Viv

Oooooh I LOVE what you did here with this art-pad image... he looks so good with the fabbie blue papers - and he is, after all, a boy bear, so I'm sure he prefers his blue background too!! hehe!

As always - you rocked the design with the fabbie diecuts too! Loving how you used the hearts from the banner die down the side!

Big hugs
Christine x

Beth Norman said...

So adorable. I love you die. La La Land has such cute things. Glad you indulged.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is so blue and adorable! Sweet job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Well Viv ~ this is just PRECIOUS! The bear is seriously the SUTEST bear ever!! Then the blue papers with the banner ~ seriously over the top ADORBS!!! Well I might need these images because they are all so darn darling!

Leslie Miller said...

Very darling! He's a heartthrob, and I love the banner. When it comes to paper I need treatment, too. What I currently have will outlive me, but I'm working on it happily!

marlene kiley said...

lively paper choice and the bear is so sweet.

Marisa said...

That teddy image always makes me smile :) Darling card.

>