Thursday 19 February 2015

A new Challenge at In The Pink!

Hi Friends!
I hope all is well in your world. I do hope so.
Today, we are bringing you Challenge #63 at In The Pink and the theme is...
CUTE! 
Now that should be doddle with all the fabulous cute stamps/images in your stash.

Here's my 'cute' card.
(It's that little duckling, he melts my heart).

The image from a Precious Moments free colouring page 
that I have had in my files for years, but for some reason never used!
It must've known it was waiting for this challenge. LOL
I coloured the image with Copics and backed it onto oval dies as you can see.
I added the Tessatina Border cut twice and stuck side by side 
to give the impression it's just one wide diecut.
The striped paper is from my Pink Petticoat files.
Flowers from my stash via Ebay.
The sentiment is from a Hero Arts boxed set of 6 little wooden stamps called
 'Friendly Greetings'. 

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge, is The Ribbon Girl, 
who is giving away a £10 voucher to one lucky winner!
(That's approx $15 US)
Click on the logo to take you there. 

http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php
 Please pop over to In The Pink for details of the challenge and to ogle the beautiful samples from my DT buddies. You will be blown away.
We'd LOVE you to join in with our challenge, so come on, get that pink paper cut up!!

You can share your creation on our Facebook page too.
https://www.facebook.com/InThePinkChallengeBlog
I look forward to seeing your entries and in the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

sig

17 comments:

Jackie said...

Very sweet image Viv, bet we've all got some that we had forgotten about!
Very pretty card, lovely design :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Morning Viv...

Well you know how much I love this little lady - she is truly so very cute.. and then your colouring..... WOWWW - and the shading too..... makes her STUNNING! Absolutely PERFECT design and paper choice.. and the flowers and die-cut border....... just GORGEOUS! Can you tell how much I LOVE THIS?? It's one of those that everything just goes together so well!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Fabulous image... So cute...
Hugs Sylvie GD....
X

jimlynn said...

Perfection!!! Love your card! The image is so adorable and just the right amount of flowers added. Lovely!
Lynn

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful card Viv, your colouring is stunning xx

Debs said...

Stunning card Viv - adorable image coloured so beautifully - can see how the uber cute duckling melts your heart.
Fabulous LO too :o)
Debs xx

Kim H said...

Oh Viv ~ Yet another masterpiece!! Colored to PERFECTION like always and oh my that little duckling is just adorable too! You blow my mind constantly!

Beth Norman said...

Darling, darling card. I love the image and so glad you finally used it. I may have a stamp or two untouched by ink. And digis scare me with Copics so I rarely use digi any more. The added roses are a beautiful touch.

marlene kiley said...

Adorable! Colors are so soft and warm looking.

Janie Printz said...

Absolutely Precious !!! My daughter & I used to collect Precious Moments figurines & this just warms my heart. What a perfect little image & that little duckie totally compiles the picture. I LOVE it & am just sorry I wasn't lucky enough to have found that little girl.
Janie

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Viv, that image is so adorable...love it!
Wendy xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so sweet. I love the design. Hugs, joann

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhh this is so sweet and beautiful, Viv! The image in the oval frame bordered by the pretty flowers is just precious. I really love the lattice border, too. This just makes me swoon! I do love cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is so cute. Love the little duck and the coloring is beautiful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Sorry I have not been around but starting to feel a little better and I think the meds are finally working. Trying to get my comments done. I was thinking this is the second time I have been sick and that sucks.
OMGoodness Viv this darling card is so stunning,Precious Moments is so elegant your coloring is wonderful. You really did an outstanding job everything is perfect.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Marilyn said...

This is adorable Viv. Sweet, delicate, girlie and so so pretty!

Vannessa said...

This is just so sweet Viv and I love how you coloured your sweet image!

Hugs, Vannessa

>