Friday 13 February 2015

Purr-fectly pink

Hi friends. I hope the day finds you well and in good spirits.

I've all of a sudden decided to use some of the pots of Frantage I rushed to buy moths ago and never used!! (I'm good at that)!!
Anyway,  I made a card a couple of days ago with Shabby white for the next CSAYL challenge, which, for obvious reasons, I can't show you yet, but it got me going if you like, so I made another card using Shabby Pink......

 I actually think I went a bit overboard, what do you think?

Here's a photo without the flash. 
 Not as gaudy now! LOL
(The colours are more natural too).

The image is a digi from Oak Pond Creations called 'Love Kitty'.
I coloured her with Copics as per usual.
The small roses are some from a really sweet lady called Brenda on Facebook, who has the most beautiful ribbons, flowers and findings etc. You must see what she has on offer HERE.
Be warned! You WILL be hooked! LOL

The large flower is from a big box I won, (on Facebook too).
I was overjoyed with the amount of flowers in the tall A4 box!! All beautiful, from Sweet Lilac Flowers HERE.
The little buds are off Ebay.
The dotty paper is from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy, 'Dots and Stripes'.
I made the little tag myself and hand wrote the little word (and it shows).
Not 100% happy with my writing, but hey ho, it's done now.
Well, that's it from me for now. Have a brilliant weekend.
(I think we're set for rain here but hey, we haven't seen rain for ages, so mustn't grumble).

sig

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is one stylin' cat! Love this card Viv and you know me, anything with Frantage is a thing of beauty! Seriously though, I love that stuff and it always gives kind of a shabby chic look to the piece. This is no exception and I think it jazzed the card up. Those flowers are very pretty and the tag is as cute as can be... nothing wrong with your writing.

jimlynn said...

OH, I LOVE all the Frantage! Cute image and the Frantage looks fabulous. Love all that pink too!
Lynn

Marisa said...

That kitty image is adorable. Don't worry about your writing - it is a heck of a lot neater than mine LOL!

Nancy said...

Oh, Viv! Can you ever have too much Frantage? lol Your card is wonderful and I love all the sparkle with the flash! Looks great both ways!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! :o)

Debs said...

Fabulous card Viv - super stylish image and the Frantage is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love the Frantage Viv :)
Love your card with the beautiful image too!

Beth Norman said...

Love your cards, Viv. I love the polka dot paper. Your flowers are lovely as well.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv, no, you haven't gone overboard at all, you've created a love texured background!
Not long now to the 1st :o)
Love and hugs,
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

I agree with everyone else on this one..... PURR-FECT! ( So difficult not to use that word!! hehe) LOVING the frantage.. (I do the same rushing out cos I HAVE to have stuff)... The wonderful sparkle it's created is right up my street as you know........ and PINK too... I'm just sitting here drooling!!

Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x

Leslie Miller said...

Darling kitty image with some really gorgeous sparkle and pretty flowers! Your lettering looks pretty good to me. Mine would be a real laugh. This is adorable!

Liz McGuire, said...

Purfectly pretty in pink! Lovin all the frantage and sparkle,

Liz x

Kim H said...

Oh Viv ~ my jaw dropped on this card! First all the details are simply AMAZING but the whimsical scene around the cat is just WOW factor!!! STUNNING ~ I cant stop staring at it!!!

>