Tuesday 23 March 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 25

Welcome to the 25th Peachy Keen challenge! We have another sketch this week. I LOVE it when we have sketches.
I've just got my new stamps from Peachy Keen and I LOVE 'em. There are some of the cutest Easter bunnies and chicks you ever did see and here's one of my favourites, PK-265 'Bunny Dolls'.........

  Isn't he ADORABLE!

Here is the sketch........
 (The sketches are so pretty too)!

I had to restrain myself as I could have seriously overdosed with all the cute elements from this set! 
I couldn't decide between the Easter basket, the waistcoat, or the carrot, so I left him as nature intended while I decide what to play with next. (I did give him his bow tie to keep him respectable), ha ha. I coloured him with Copics Now 'HE' could also be a 'SHE' of course. That bow tie, could quite easily be just a bow!
I paper pieced mine and popped it up on a foam pad.  I stamped some flowers from the set PK-273 with Brilliance pearlescent lavender ink onto the base card. (I also used that ink to sponge around the bunny).The dotted paper is from the Nursery Baby Boy pad by DCWV. The acrylic and the paper flower are from my stash and the photo tabs are from Papermania's Capsule collection.

We'd love you to play along with us again. I LOVE seeing all your wonderful creations. I get so much inspiration from you all! There is of course a fabulous prize of a $25 gift voucher for one lucky winner, so please pop on over to the Peachy Keen blog for all the details and you will also get to feast your eyes on the fantabulous creations by the other mega talented DT members.  Oh yes! This challenge is going to be judged, so please make sure you enter (using Mr Linky), before April 5th! Good luck!

Thanks for calling by
Viv xxx

16 comments:

Marisa said...

This little guy is soooo cute :D Love how you used him in the sketch. That clear flower is fabulous too. Wonderfully done!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

awwwww! what a sweet card Viv! I love the cute bunny!
Hugs
Nicola

My Creative Time said...

awwwh my sweet Viv!! We were thinking alike my friend!:) Your card came out GORGEOUS! I was afraid to color in my bunny because I didn't want to ruin her! You did an AWESOME job:) Take care of "You"!
Sending you BIG HUGS from the U.S.!
Emma:)

Lorie said...

Viv! This is awesome!! Your gray bunny is too cute!! I needed to see this, because I could only think white and brown when coloring these! You always inspire me. I love all the lovely and perfectly chosen elements you added to this card. The acrylic flower, and green photo hardware are stunning additions, and I LOVE that polka dotted bow tie! Beautiful card, my sweet friend!

Love ya,
Lorie

Anonymous said...

cute! I love the purple bunny- he kinda looks like he is doing the hokey pokey :) Great flower too!

Jackie said...

Well I expected something fantabulous and I aint disappointed Viv, It's a real beauty :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Janice W. said...

Hi Viv,
I love your cute purple bunny!! All the details are perfectly placed and look wonderful together! Big, big hugs to you Viv!
:) Janice

issy said...

Just beautiful Viv, and I agree he is adorable, and beautifully coloured too.

x
issy

Nikki Foraker said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that you made him purple! OH SO CUTE!!!! Your coloring and inking are totally FAB!!! And that acrylic flower totally rocks!!! AMAZING card!!!


{HUGS}
Nikki

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Our Sweet Viv! You rocked this bunny in lavendar! I LOVE IT! Your flowers and papers are just as stunning as your colored bunny! He is just COLORED to the nines! BIG HUGS AND TONS OF LOVE!! your friend, Kathy

Nannieflash said...

Oh Viv this card is stunning, simplicity is so classy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

OMG Viv this is just stunning dear I love that rabbit he is just too cute. Thinking about you sweetie and sending you the biggest hugs
Hugs jacqui x

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW so so sweet Viv!!! This is a beautiful Easter card!!! The bunny is AWESOME!!! Hugs ~S~

Brenda said...

Viv this card is so cute! I love the colors and your coloring of the cute bunny! I want to get some PK bunny stamps soon! Great Card!

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Viv,
I love your lavender bunny! He's so cute! Your card is adorable especially his bow tie!!
~Heidi
xo

thread-bare said...

OMG what a really cute bunny. Love the colours you have used xx

Clare x

>