Sunday 21 March 2010

Finally, a card!

Have I been missed?  I haven't made a card since last week and a lot of my missing mojo has, I think, been due to the state of my craft room! (There is another reason for my lack of mojo, but that's for another day).
I told myself off yesterday and set to getting a bit of order restored. I SWEAR I'm never going to let it get into such a state ever again! My mojo flew straight back in the window and I made this....................
My friends and I have a competition between us each week. I downloaded all the SCS sketches in Adobe and each week we make something with one of the sketches. This week's sketch is taken from SC230.
The papers and embellishments are all by Papermania and that lovely cherry image is a stamp by Peachy Keen. It's 'PK-239, Faceless Fruit'.  I LOVE those cherries! The oval sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. I'm SO pleased to be back crafting. I've missed it so and really hope you haven't all given up on me.
 Thanks for calling by
Viv xxx

15 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Viv,
You have been missed and no-one is giving up on you. We love you too much! Your card is really pretty and those cherries are look good enough to eat!
Love and hugs, Janice

Unknown said...

Lovely card Viv, we would never give up on you hun, you have a lot to deal with at the moment so its not surprising your mojo went awol for a while but GOOD to see you back!

Love and snugs
Barbaraxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Viv! I love those cherries and the all the fabulous inking that you did!
Glad that to hear that you are feeling in the mood to craft!
Hugs
Nicola

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, wow love those cherries they are making me feel rather hungry. Beaufitul card design. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nikki Foraker said...

HELLO!!! Yes, you were MISSED! :0) What a GORGEOUS card! LOVE those cherries! Glad your mojo is back. Hehehe ;0)

{HUGS}

Nikki

My Creative Time said...

Of course you've been missed my friend! Your card came out beautiful!! I just love it!! have a great Sunday & I'll be looking forward to whatever you have up your creative sleeve for us!:)
Big HUGS to you,
Emma:)

Marisa said...

Fun card, Viv :D Love those cherries and you have sponged around them fabulously. Darling flowers and lovely DPs too. Glad you got time to stamp :D

Beth Norman said...

Lovely and elegant. Your distressing around the cherries really makes your card pop.

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

Oh this is really pretty! Love the colors of those cherries,so bright and yummie! :D

Hugs,
Vera

Jackie said...

What are you like wumman, of course we've missed you and would never give up on you!
It's been a long time coming but this is such a beautiful card :o)
Love and {{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Jackie xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Viv. I can't imagine your mojo ever leaving you.

Take care,

Donna xx

issy said...

Are you missed, to use one of your fav sayings, (does the pope wear a frock)lol,

Of course we missed you. You always come up with a stunning cards, (and this one is no exception) and it gives us all inspiration.

x
issy

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Missin' MOJO? not our VIV!! You sure got it back and in a BIG WAY! I love your card! I wish I would get around more often than I do! You are in my thoughts today and always! Lots of Love and MANY BIG HUGS! :)Kathy

thread-bare said...

Another fab card Viv. I would never have thought of making a card like this with cherries on. A fab idea hun xx Clare x

>