Wednesday 24 March 2010

Peachy Keen meets Cosmo Cricket!

I bought the Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck, 'Garden Variety' purely and simpley 'coz it had all the papers anyone could ever want, to match the Peachy Keen Faceless Veggies which can be found on THIS page in the PK store. (Scroll down a little). I made this little card in a flash, using the peapod paper and stripes and Faceless Veggies 1.  I based it on this week's PK challenge sketch #25. (See previous post).

 Sorry about the picture. I only finished it at 7pm and the light is lousy! (I can't wait 'till morning as I have to leave the house very early tomorrow). I may take another picture when I'm able). ;0)

I can't WAIT to try the other papers now. They just look as if they were produced with Peachy Keen in mind. Brilliant! What do you reckon to my first paper flower that everyone is making so beautifully?
I'm quite taken with it all told. I got the technique from HERE.

Well, I've gotta go. I may be missing for a few days, so please be patient with me and keep checking on me.
Thanks for calling by
Viv xxx

16 comments:

Carol<>< said...

yes it does look like they where made for each other! how cool is that!
great card Viv!
Carol<><

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Viv! I lOVE it! great card, that paper is just perfect! and your handmade flower is beautiful!
Hugs
Nicola

Nikki Foraker said...

Awwwwww that is so so CUTE!!!! These stamps are exactly why I bought that paper pad too! LOL ;0) SUPER CUTE!!!

HUGE HUGS~Nikki

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Viv!! Love the focal image and the DP with the mini pea posts beneath it! Great colour combo, lovely touch with the MS border punch on the side and I just LOVE that flower!! how did you make it?

Janice W. said...

Your flower is fabulous and so is your card! And your coloring is fantastic as usual! Bless you Sweet Viv!
Big hugs, Janice

Lisa B said...

Oh Viv I am laughing my but off right now! I thought I was the only one who thought of using that paper with PK's Faceless veggie set!! Boy was I wrong..didn't realize how popular it was...I was hoping it was old and I would look smart! LOL

Gorgeous card of course!

Silke Ledlow said...

Viv - the image and the DP is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this sweet card!!! Hugs ~S~

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Great card Viv!! How funny is that..!! A match is right! I will have to go look up this paper and see what else is in it! :) Hugs today and every day! Love, Kathy

Unknown said...

fab card its poddilicious..lol.in fact i love all your cards lvs yer sassyxxxxxx

My Creative Time said...

Hello Miss Viv! your card is absolutely ADORABLE! That is ALSO my favorite paper pack right now! Of Course we will be patient w/you while you are gone for a few days! I will keep checking back in! Take care of yourself my friend & I will pop back in here in a couple of days!
BIG HUGS TO YOU!
Emma:)

Anonymous said...

It is lovely all the way from the stamp to the papers to the layout of the card Viv... You did amazing as always... HUGS...SK :)

Jackie said...

Everything about it is superb Viv, the vibrant colours, the layout, your beautiful flower... :o)
I am looking forward to the day you are back here, and to seeing you at Easter :o)
Love and hugs, Jackie xx

Tracey said...

viv the card is fantastic and you are right, the paper is just made for the stamps. the flower is brill too.

take care

tracey

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, what a gorgeous image, different but fabulous, the papers are fabulous as is your flower. With love and Good Luck, Shirleyxxxxx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

your paper flower is amazing too! where did you find the instructions?
I LOVE IT!! I am happy to be back at my own computer with a big screen so I can SEE!! Great card!! :) Love ya!! Kathy

thread-bare said...

Hehe!!! Can I say that I would never have even imagined that you could make such a beautiful card with PEAS!!! You really are a very talented lady hun xx Clare x

>