HAPPY NEW YEAR my gud buds!
Today, Peachy Keen are not only celebrating a BRAND NEW YEAR, but also celebrating the beginning of the Peachy Keen Stamps’ January Release Week!
We could not be more excited to share peeks with you starting today with our January Stamp Kit of the Month (Totally Tea-rrific) and coordinating Tea Time Floral Background! These sets are perfect for a little tea party for you or the little ladies in your life!
We’re switching things up a bit this year, and will showcase four days of sneak peeks in the morning (1st – 4th) so you can catch up over your morning tea or coffee and end the week with a big blog hop on the 5th!
If you’re just popping in, be sure to visit the Peachy Keen Stamps’ Blog so you don’t miss a single ounce of inspiration.
Here's a little bit of inspiration of my own...
Isn't he fabulous!
All the elements are from the main PKSC-25 set (available on the 5th)!
I coloured him with Copics and paper pieced his tea towel and the cups.
A bit of sponging around the card to mimic tea and Bob's your Uncle as we say here.
NEW this year! Joining the Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month Club is now better than ever! Check out the new details below:
- The Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month (SKOTM) will now measure 8.5"x 5.5"
- SKOTM membership will cost just $19.99/mo and will include DOMESTIC USA First Class Shipping. (This will keep the value below $20.00 in Customs for our International Friends!)
- Canada/Mexico will pay +$4.00 for 1st class shipping (total $23.99)
- International will pay +$6.00 for 1st class shipping (total $25.99)
- Stamp Club Members receive a FREE coordinating stampable SVG Kit each month (valued at $4.99)
- Starting in January, each SKOTM member will receive a special discount code for 20% off in their package to use for the entire month they are a member!
- The new kit will be available for purchase and new members on January 5th
What’s a sneak peek week without some goodies to give away?
Leave a comment on all the sneak peek posts on the PKS blog and the Designer’s Blogs this week for a chance to win THE ENTIRE RELEASE! That’s right - one lucky guy or gal will win all 8 sets in this release! It’s like Christmas all over again! You have through 1/4 at 11:59 pm CST to comment on all posts. Winner will be announced on our blog hop post on 1/5.
We'll 'see' you on the 5th for the reveal of all the gorgeous stamps!