Sunday 29 September 2013

Graffiti party at MIC!

My good pal Janice put me onto this.
Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet stamps are having a graffiti party and we're all invited!
Glad I don't have to gatecrash 'coz I love MIC images and have one or two or three or four.....
They are holding a FREEBIE CHALLENGE to celebrate this release.
 If you tootle along to the MIC blog, you will find all the details, but basically, register for the challenge and you'll get some free images and a discount code to use against any urban collections.

Well I'M in!! Thanks for the heads up Janice!

Here's the card I'm entering....
I coloured everything with Copics.
Matted the image onto dark brown CS and then onto a Kraft 6"x6" card.

Now I dropped a proper clanger with the graffiti.
Can you tell? I'd almost finished colouring the image when I spotted my error, so wasn't about to scrap it.
It'll teach me to pay attention to detail in future! 
Anyone guess my mistake?
THINK LAWS OF NATURE!!! Hee Hee.
Back soon!!
sig

10 comments:

Janice W. said...

Wow Viv! Fantastic! So glad you entered!! I don't see your mistake. Where is it? Love you my friend!

Jackie said...

This is absolutely brilliant Viv, and I can't see what your mistake is!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Michelle Short said...

WOW! What an amazing card Viv, your colouring is stunning. I can't see the mistake either! xx

Beth Norman said...

Wowza. Your image is so adorable and your colouring is so amazing. I need to learn to use my Copics more. You are such an inspiration!

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!!! Viv your card is amazing and your coloring is fantastic. Do not tell us about a mistake because I can't see it... Your card is awesome!!!!
Hugs, Pat

Marisa said...

Such a fun image and fabulously coloured. Think the boo-boo is the spray paint bottle on the ground is brown instead of yellow which doesn't match the graffiti on the wall colours.

Renee said...

Wow Viv this is such a cool card! My sons would love something like this :)

Unknown said...

Marisa, the can is yellow love. It looks right on the actual card. It's my amateurish editing! LOL xxx

Kim H said...

Viv ~ OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE this card! I have seen Janice do these and now you! YEAH! I get to see my 2 FAVORITE color goddesses in action! LOVE your coloring and if there is a mistake ~ I certainly don't see it! LOVE it!!!

Kathy said...

This is amazing. What a fun and brilliantly colored scene you have created. Thanks so much for joining the Graffiti Party!

>