Friday 27 September 2013

A male kinda card

Hi there friends.
I dashed off a birthday card for my grandson Adam this afternoon and even 
managed to post it on time which doesn't always happen. Shocker!
I'm terrible! I make a card for a person, then 9 times out of 10 forget to post it on time!
I'm useless!

Not this time though! Whey Hey!

Here is said card.....
 The sentiment is from Papermania. LOVE their  big sentiments!
OOOPS!! It seems I HAVE dropped a clanger!!
Just asked Alan to look up how old he is and it seems he's 21.
Well, THIS is no way a 21st card is it!!
I'm a year out!!
I need flogging!

Off to get the sack cloth and ashes out!
Have a fab weekend!
sig

7 comments:

Renee said...

Very nice Viv ! Great man card that I'm sure someone will love :)

snappy scrappy said...

Fab man card!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love you wonderful card. This is a perfect male kinda card. Still in Texas my SIL is doing better today, they did not think the brain tumor was as big as it was, so going to take longer to get better and she has to go to rehub for several weeks.
Hugs, Pat

Marisa said...

Great masculine card. Age I think he can forgive lil. Not getting a card not.

Jackie said...

it's a fabulous man card Viv, does it really matter that it doesn't say 21 on it :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

Your work is always so versatile. I love this masculine card. Perfect. I'm sure it was well loved.

Kim H said...

Viv ~ another AWESOME man card! Happy belated birthday to your grandson! I am cracking up at your post! Listen age only matter when your that young ! When you hit my age I stop counting! Awesome as always!

>