Monday 17 June 2013

For when you forget!

Hi Everyone,
Viv here with a little card that hopefully,
 will let whoever didn't get their birthday card, see the funny side. 

Do you think it'll work? Yeah... sure to! LOL
Stamps used
PKSC-12 
(I put the banner on dimensionals for bit more definition).
The candles and banner were coloured with Copic markers.
The paper is Docrafts 'Spots and Stripes.

I think those little guys show how sorry they are to have forgotten someone's birthday.
(Looks like they are blaming the middle candle)! Ha Ha.

You should really check out the Peachy Keen Stamp Club sets.
(They are amazing value. There must be a million stamps in each set)! 
OK, there isn't a million, but it's not far off! 
Well, I hope you liked my cheeky card today.
Thanks for stopping by!
sig

9 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun card :)

Janice W. said...

This is a wonderful belated birthday card! Love the faces and of course your beautiful coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Renee said...

I think this is fab! Those faces on the candles are so cute .....love the whole card!

Jackie said...

it's absolutely brilliant Viv, I just lurve it :o)
Love, Jackie xx

janner said...

Brilliant! Love the faces.
Hugs,
Jan

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute belated birthday card Viv :) !!!

Beth Norman said...

This is so cute. I love what you did and your colouring is perfect. Like the dimensional pop of the sentiment too.

Patricia St Martin said...

I must of missed this one. The faces on these candles are just so funny. I think they are blaming the middle candle. Great sentiment. Just a super cute card.
Hugs, Patricia

>