Tuesday 18 June 2013

A bit of a rush

Told a friend I needed to make a sympathy card and a wedding card in a hurry and she asked me to make two Father's Day card and a sympathy card for herself. Not a problem, except that I had my own sympathy card and my Peachy Keen blogspot card to make (which was already late with all that I had going on) and I was asked on Saturday... Father's Day and the wedding being the next day!!
Never let it be said I can't rise to a challenge! LOL   
You can also see my tongue in cheek Peachy Keen card HERE.
Here are the rest of the cards I managed to make..

 Embossed with the Swiss Dots EF
The sentiment is another gorgeous font by JustRite stamps called 'Large Fancy Sentiments'.
A pin and two paper roses complete the picture.

A different view showing the sheen on the Centura Pearl card.


 Kept it simple with a stamp from Clearly Besotted's Leafy Accents set.
The sentiment is a wooden stamp by Inkadinkadoo.
The embossing was done with a strip that came with another folder.
I have,as usual, no idea of the name, sorry.
*Note to self* ... start writing on them so I can tell who's they are!

 This was made with a flower from the Penny Black stamp set, Petal Party.
The sentiment is is from My Creative Time's set 'Floral Sentiments'. LOVE that font! 
I coloured the flower with Copics.
 This one and the one below it, are CASED from Pink Petticoat.
(I didn't have time to change them up too much).

Print and go was the order of the day for these two!

I made this as a spare. I used the SU! Honeycomb embossing folder on Kraft card.
Printed the sentiment from my PC and added a small amount of twine to the bottom.
Not too sure about this one. Don't know why.
Well, it proves, if you put your mind to it (or panic in my case), you can achieve loads! LOL

sig

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Marisa said...

You've been busy, Viv!! What a wonderful mix of cards! Way to use the white space on the sympathy cards - love the third one!! Great dad cards too :)

Cindy Beland said...

All your cards are GORGEOUS Viv!!!:)

Jackie said...

What a stunning selection Viv, I do love CAS cards :o)
Jackie xx

Renee said...

Viv I love every single one of these cards! Everything you do comes together beautifully!

Mary B. said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Rose said...

All cards are so beautiful!

Marilyn said...

These are all gorgeous cards! I struggle with sympathy cards and cannot bring myself to make them up ahead of time. Yours are so elegant and tasteful and I love the clean, classy lines of all of them.

Michelle Short said...

I love them all Viv! And you say you can't do CAS? they are fab!! xx

Patricia St Martin said...

This posting was hiding. These are all so wonderful. Your did awesome job creating these CAS cards. I made notes for the next time we make cards for the soldier these will work so perfect. Each card is so elegant. Super job...
Hugs, Patricia

Janice W. said...

You do clean and simple so beautifully! I especially love your "white" cards! Gorgeous!!

>