Wednesday 5 August 2009

Mercy's latest Tuesday Sketch challenge

Mercy Kerin has returned to her Tuesday sketch challenges and I'm so glad, as she produces the most gorgeous sketches to play along with.
(They are SO pretty, that they are almost a digi card in themselves)!

This one shows you what I mean.....
Isn't it gorgeous!




And here's what I made with it.



It's a bit more vibrant that it shows on here. My camera bless it, is good, but it doesn't 'see' colours properly. There's a hint of violet in the card that it won't pick up.

I used my trusty Bazzil CS and backed it with a Joanna Sheene paper that I've had for years and forgot I had.
Ribbon from my stash and two little flowers I found after rummaging, fastened to the card with a Papermania fuzzy brad.
The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp inked with Wild Wasabi by SU.

Can't wait for next week's now Mercy!!! ;0)

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone and thanks for visiting.

Viv xxx

11 comments:

Jackie said...

WOW Viv, this is so beautiful. I love the colours and the way youve done the ribbon :o)
Jackie xx

shulsart said...

Wow, Viv, I love what you did with the ribbon, very elegant touch. This is a great sketch by Mercy, will see if I can find time to play along. Thanks for popping in on my blog, you always leave such nice comments. Hugs

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

That's a gem Viv ;)

Lisa B said...

This card is gorgeous! I love how you used the ribbon!

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

vivi...this is so lovely! i love the soft and gentle feel from the pastel colrs...so stunning!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

icelady said...

what a lovely card you have made Viv, love every thing about it

Beth Norman said...

Oh la la, very pretty.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so pretty. I love the way that you did the ribbon!

Linnie said...

This is wonderful great work
linniexxx

Tracey said...

yet another stunning card Viv. Just love the colours you have used and the way you have used the ribbon

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness! Viv, this is gorgeous! Completely elegant and classy! LOVE IT!! I left a little something for you on my blog. :-D

>