Thursday 16 April 2015

I'm Back, with a new challenge!

Hi friends. Have you missed me? I've missed you! 
 
I'm only back temporarily though as I think it will soon be time to start packing up!
I've never been so stressed in my entire life!
I'm NEVER moving house ever again...but Boy! will it be worth it when it's all done and dusted.

We are waiting for the nod to sign contracts, so while there's a bit of a lull, 
I've managed to make a card for the latest In The Pink challenge.
The theme is..
 Make it sparkle!
Now who doesn't love getting the glitter out and the bling eh?
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous...
(With a £10 voucher for the lucky winner)!
 
Here's my take on it.....
 Enough sparkle do you think? LOL
I ran a Spellbinders fancy frame, face up through my Xyron machine and covered it in pink glitter.
I added a diamnte to each of the little flowers surrounding the sentiment 
and added Stickles 'Star Dust' to the flowers. 

Hope you like it friends. If you like this, 
you're going to LOVE what my DT pals have created for you!
Pop on over to In The Pink to see their lovely creations 
(and to join in with our challenge of course).
 
Well, with a bit of luck, we will be getting those contracts signed within the next two weeks and then it's all systems go!
That kind of does mean all my craft stash will be packed away, so probably no more cards from me for a week or three!
 
Until then, thanks for visiting and I'll see you in Wales hopefully!
 
sig

18 comments:

Christine L said...

So sparkly and stunning Viv... LOVING how you covered the diecut in glitter... and that flower oval with all those lush diamantes... well it's just WOWWWWWW!!!

Bet you can't wait for all the stress to be over and be all settled in your new place.. maybe making this card provided a little therapy along the way?? Hope so!

Big hugs
Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
I know what you mean... Yes so stressful moving... Good luck....
Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Marilyn said...

Viv, this is so pretty! Love the glitter covered die and those pretty flowers. Also really liking the way you added the little gems to the flower border... very pretty!
Good luck with the move... I don't envy you because man, that's a lot of work, especially if you've been in your old place for a lot of years.

Beckie Williams said...

So pretty!! I love your sparkle! I don't think there is anyone in the world who likes moving. If I could move with out having to pack or unpack ... I might like it ... but nope still hate all the uncertainty of it. Good Luck with your move!

jimlynn said...

Sparkly and beautiful!! Love your card. Have fun with that move!!
Lynn

Mary B. said...

Your work is so beautiful. I always enjoy looking at it.

Debs said...

This is so beautiful and sophisticated Viv - stunning design.
Hope the house move goes well.
Debs xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Yes I have missed you and I so glad you are back. Hope you are all moved in now. It is no fun moving. Hope you got a really neat craft room. Love the sparkle, flowers and your flowers are just beautiful.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, sparkle and shine. Lovely. I'm surprised it's glitter and not pre made. Good for you.

Good luck with your move. After being in our rented condo we discovered the owners want to sell so we have to move AGAIN within a year. This time we're hiring movers.

Sue said...

Hi Viv, this is a gorgeous card, I love the glitter. Good luck with the move...thank you for visiting me at tanglemouse and leaving such kind comments, I am very touched by that...xxx
Sue

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

It's a stunner Viv! Happy packing!!!

marlene kiley said...

Love all the sparkle, card is elegant looking

Leslie Miller said...

Glitter and bling and pink? You bet! This is fabulous! Bet it felt good to get a card under your belt after all this time. What a job it is to move a household, but I know you'll love it when you're done. Good luck!

Jackie said...

Oh wow Viv, you have certainly come back with a real bobby dazzler, this is absolute gorgeousness.
Hopefully it will soon be over bar the shouting, and you can get settled in and back to normal, whatever normal is :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

It's nice to see you back even for a brief visit and this gorgeous sparkly number will see us through until you can come back again :-)

It's sooooooo very sparkly and sooooooo very pretty hun :-)

Enjoy the quiet before the storm on the house move and I hope it all goes well - it will be no time at all before you're all settled...and never have to move ever again!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Marisa said...

Love the flowers around the sentiment and the bling on the inside. Gorgeous card. Hang in there with the moving! Once you are done it will be worth it :)

Kim H said...

Oh Viv ~ this is simply GORGEOUS! The colors, those flowers and the sparkle ~ so elegant looking!
Listen I just breathed thru a paper bag for you ~ I cant even imagine packing up a household... If I had to do it ~ me here ~ I would leave a lot behind! LOL ~ just so I didn't have to pack and unpack later! Lazy right??? Thinking about you!

Evie said...

Moving is not easy and indeed it is exhausting. I wish you the best of luck with your home! Greetings, Man With Van Maida Vale Ltd.

>