Wednesday 10 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello friends.
Getting ready for Christmas with a vengeance now!
But first, I have two birthdays coming up tomorrow.
Alfie, my grandson and mine, both on the same day! 
It's amazing all the 11s and 12s in my family.
My brother's birthday is 11th September. My dad's was 12th September.
Mine is the 11th December and my mum's was 12th December!
My M-i-L's birthday was also the 11th December, then there's my grandson Alfie!
How about THAT! 
Oh!! to top it off, we live at No. 11. Hee Hee.

Well, I just have time to upload this card before I set to 
making a sponge cake and some cupcakes for tomorrow. Yum!

This lovely snowman is from my beloved PC Hug Club collection.
I've just given the image a smattering of Wink of Stella hither and yon.
The sentiment is from SU's Season of Joy.
The DP paper is from my stash. Blowed if I can remember who's it is.
(It could be Stampin' Up's as well). 

Well, I'd better get baking!

Back soon my freinds! 
Thanks for stopping by!
sig

11 comments:

Gerry said...

This card is adorable. Happy Birthday.

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so pretty...I love the red and white. Hugs, joann

Marisa said...

Such an adorable image and love the striped paper! Sure to be a hit :)

Beth Norman said...

Oh Viv, this card is absolutely stunning. Your colouring rocks my world and I love the glitter.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Viv, have a wonderful day...hugs
Gorgeous image and card Viv, love those diagonal stripes :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Now why does my Wink of Stella never look as good as yours????? You've really made a superb job of this gorgeous little image hon.. and put a perfect card around it! Can I ask what a PC Hug Club is?

Hope you had a wonderful day today... And I'll be over for the cake soon!

Big hugs
Christine x

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Adorable, really adorable! Love the paper and the image is so darling with all the birds, houses and sparkle is just the right touch. Love your coloring, stunning job.
Hugs, Pat

Kat W said...

I'm still in a frenzy of making Christmas cards but at least no birthdays for now!

Your card is beautiful, love the red and white, it's kind of traditional but looks more modern without green...ok, I know there's a tiny bit of green on the image but you know what I mean right?!

I hope those cakes turned out well :-)

Big hugs, Kat x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

OMG Viv! I LOVE this card!!!!!

Marilyn said...

This card is Fab-U-Lous! I love the image but that diagonal striped paper and bow really bring it home. Great card Viv!
Hope you are well. Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for a fab 2015.

Renee said...

Super cute all the way around!

>