Tuesday 2 September 2014

All dressed Up Challenge.. Autumn colours/Theme




Remember when I said I'd stepped down from the All dressed Up DT?
Well, I'm happy to report, I was persuaded most forcefully to stay.
(I'm really flattered that I was bullied into staying actually)! LOL

Anyway, here to kick off my return, is the card I made for the new Challenge.......

Autumn Colours

I used the first of the Three Little Autumn Girls digi combined with another digi depicting all things Autumn.
That's the beauty of these images, they are mostly PNGs which means you can combine them to make fabulous scenes!
I combined my images with the Silhouette Cameo! 
The sentiment is a stamp from Peachy Keen...PK-1340
The flowers were in a little round plastic bottle I've had since Adam was lad.
They are Prima flowers and are I think, supposed to be poinsettias. The colours are perfect for this challenge, so poinsettias or not, I used one. LOL
(The ivy leaves are from the same jar).

Well that's it from me folks!
Please pop on ove to the All dressed Up Blog and join in our challenge.
We LOVE seeing all your clever and beautiful takes on the themes.

Don't forget our Facebook page too! 
It's a lovely welcoming place to show off all your All dressed Up cards and projects.

Back soon with Wendy's wonderful Christmassy (Big hint there) new release! 
 
sig

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the wood panel background and how you coloured the "sky" around the image. Fabulous as always :)

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv, my favourite Autumn colours, Ykour colouring is spot on :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Blogger is playing silly burgers Viv, so don't know if my previous one got through.
Just in case, here it is again. Autumn is my favourite time of year so I absolutely love this colour combo, and the card is gorgeous too :o)
Jackie xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Viv. Those pumpkins are perfect with our wee dressy girl
Love it
Anne x

Beth Norman said...

Well, well, so you got pursuaded to stay on. Awesome. I hope you have fun. Your card is adorable, and your colouring can't be beat. It gets better each time.

Christine L said...

I'm just catching up with my commenting after a couple of days not being able to get to it..... and need to say AGAIN about this card.... WOWWWWWWWW WOWWWWWW WOWWWW! Stunning colouring (with those fabulous colours)........ perfect merged image... and that wonderful blue shading! Altogether brilliant!

Hugs
Christine x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Stunning Viv! Ditto what everyone is saying about your superb colouring. The soft background is just right ;)

verybellemakes said...

Love this gorgeous card Viv! Such rich, delicious colours :)

So glad to hear you're staying with ADU, looking forward to seeing more beautiful makes!

Victoria x

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your cute card. Cute stamps and great coloring!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

What a little beauty! Gorgeous fall colours and merging with the pumpkins is brilliant!

Patricia St Martin said...

So cute and just stunning. Glad you stayed on the DT... You do so fantastic with the images and love the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat

>