Saturday 16 August 2014

An apple a day...

Hi friends!
Hope your weekend is buzzin'.
The weather has changed here. It's beautifully cloudy and grey.
Yeah I know, I'm a spoilsport.
Can't abide the heat especially at night.
Having Lymphoma means I get night sweat anyway, so humid heat makes it worse.

But I look forward to comfortable night tonight! Yeah!!


OK!, here's a card I made after seeing one on Pinterest.


The apples are part die cut and then stamped fully if you see what I mean.
(The top one is a bit skew-whiff)
The apple stamps and die are from Clearly Besotted.
The sentiment is 'Chalk Board Greetings' by MFT stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
Linen card on card and a little bit of ribbon and VoilĂ !

Here's a video of the card I 'cased'....
 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/23432860536502517/

Back soon!!!



sig

7 comments:

Christine L said...

Oooh I LIKE this one hon... (like I don't like all of yours?? LOL)... such a fab design.. LOVE the setiment... and the red and green too!

Glad you're going to have a better night...

Big hugs
Christine x

Beckie Williams said...

Just love your card. Simply beautiful.

Jackie said...

Superb card Viv, I love it to bits. You know I am with you on the cooler weather :o)
Love, Jackie xx

m said...

Love how you placed everything on your card.

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Great card Viv. Love the wording linking to the apples. Inspirational indeed xxx

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, I really like this card. Love the sentiment stamp. I'm back to not getting my subscription to your blog, and many others. Hmmm.

Marilyn said...

Love this sentiment Viv and those lush apples! That pretty green ribbon 'ties' it all together and that textured paper is fabulous!

>