Wednesday 18 December 2013

Penultimate card for the year..


Well that's the plan anyway.
Please visit me on Friday as there is going to be a bit of Peachy Keen news and a MEGA blog hop with the Alumni DT which will  include a special project from me.

Onto my penultimate card.
This is one of my favourite Wendy Burns digis...

LOVE this stamp. It says Christmas as only a UK postbox can.
(Well, to us in the UK it does, LOL)
(The ticket is a freebie available on the ADU blog).
 I coloured the digi with Copics as per usual.
Added some poinsettias I got off Ebay and some glittery ribbon.
The DP is from 'Handmade Holiday', by Simple Stories.
Sadly, it's discontinued boo hoo.

Now, the challenge is still going on at All Dressed Up. This challenge will be going for a month and will end on 14th January, so if you're bored after Christmas
 and you get your breath back from all the preparations for it, 
you will have plenty of time to join in, won't you! *big grin*.

In the meantime, why not pop on over to the ADU blog, grab a freebie 
(which you can use for the challenge too), and ogle the inspirational posts from the Dressy Girls.

See you on Friday with my news and Peachy projects!!!
sig

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Love your card Viv! I especially like the way you colored the kitty! Love and hugs, Janice

Renee said...

So cute Viv!

Beth Norman said...

Wow. Stunning work as always. You do use the nicest DP. I have to say it again girlfriend, your colouring really rocks!

Jackie said...

What yer playin' at wumman? Your previous card said last of the year now this one is your penultimate one LOL.
Gorgeous card Viv, and those stripes are to die for, what a shame it's discontinued or I might have been tempted to break my 'no buying paper' rule! :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Marisa said...

Such a precious image and love the UK PO Box :) Wonderfully coloured too!

Patricia St Martin said...

AWwwwwww, Viv so adorable.
Hugs, Pat

>