Friday 29 November 2013

Celebrate Christmas Mega blog hop

Hello everyone!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AMERICA!

Are you ready to hop???
It's a BIGGY! 
The current design team and the 2012 alumni have got together to bring you the mother of all hops with a prize worth $150!!
WOW!!
Now I've been a bit sneaky here.
I'm scheduled for Saturday's half of this huge hop, but I wanted to tease you a little today.
This is the back of my card. Any guesses? LOL
You don't have long to wait to see the front. Only 24hrs.
Now, If you've just stopped by, I'd recommend you start off on your journey with a fabulous project from  KRISTI

Here's a complete list just in case you need to retrace your steps at any point...

FRIDAY, November 29th

THE PRIZE.......
Peachy Keen Stamps will be providing an amazing Christmas stamp bundle to one lucky winner. 
To be entered to win,you will need to leave a comment on each blog post. 
1 lucky winner will receive the Christmas bundle with a retail value of....  $150!!! 

One blog will hold the winning comment, but it's a secret until the hop ends, so you need to comment on each blog to maximise your chance of winning!
The winner will be announced on Monday Dec. 2nd
 
sig

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I see some mittens :) Have a great w/e!

Anne said...

yer a big tease lol

snappy scrappy said...

Mitten? Can't wait!

Beth Norman said...

I'll bet there is a cute face on that mitton.

Patricia St Martin said...

I do too....
Hugs, Pat

Kim H said...

Viv ~ HAHAHAHA ~ that's funny! LOVE it! Cant wait to se the rest!

>