Tuesday, 7 May 2013

I'm being CAS today!

Are you enjoying the wonderful sunshine? I am! 
I feel like a bag of rags with this virus, but the warm sun is helping me feel a little  better.
Shame it's all going to change again tomorrow. Rain and strong winds back! *Sigh*.
Ahh well, I enjoyed summer while it lasted! LOL

I've made a couple of cards with Stampin' Up! Crumb cake CS. I love that stuff!

This one was for one of the Peachy Keen Release challenges over on the ning site, 
You can still enter if you want. There's a $25 gift certificate to be won. 
You have until 9th to play along. 

Do you think it's a little TOO CAS?

Ok, onto CAS card #2.
This is for my eldest grandson.
He'll be 23 on Thursday! OMG!!! I'm OLD!


The Happy birthday is a Woodware Clear Impressions stamp.
The grandson is from a Dovecraft set called 'Family Tree'.

That's it from me for now. Going to sit in the sun while I can and read my Kindle.
Maybe the sun will kick this virus's bum!!

Thanks for dropping by and a very warm welcome to my new followers.
Have a lovely day.
sig

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE THEM!!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Gorgeous! I love this card Viv! Your flowers are so pretty and the jar looks amazing - fabulous!

Marisa said...

Swooning over that first card, Viv!! LOVE the way you coloured on the kraft and of course, I love flowers so I'm grinning from ear to ear. Fun second card too :)

Renee said...

Viv I love that card! Love the white on the crumb cake!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Viv, they are both fab and I love the colouring on the crumb cake CS xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, You sure are and they turned out wonderful. I love both of them.
Hugs, Patricia

Vivie Prescotty said...

gorgeous very gorgeous

Silke Ledlow said...

Viv, these are two AWESOME CAS DESIGNS!!!

Janice W. said...

That jar looks like real glass! I love the impact your first CAS card has. Gorgeous! Your second CAS card is a great masculine card! Love both cards Viv! Love you! Hope you are well my friend!

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful cards Viv! I love the overall look and style, they are works of art! You are so talented!!!
-Samantha

>