Monday 1 April 2013

Cards For Men challenge #7

Hello! Happy Easter to you!
today at Cards For Men, the challenge is.....
APRIL FOOL! 
(Well it IS April Fool's Day)! lol
 
The sponsor for this challenge is LETRASET 
 
 (Click on the image to take you to their website).
 
They have generously donated a fabulous prize for one lucky winner of..
 A 6-Pack of Flexmarkers WOW!!!
 
Now you can interpret the challenge in loads of ways.
Pop on over to the Cards For Men blog  
to get some inspiration and ideas from the other fabulous DT members.
 
Here's my idea....
That frog is a bit of a fool isn't he! 
 
Digi image..Meljen Designs
Colour..Copics
DP...Echo Park 'Splash'
Card base... Bazzil
Sentiment... Hero arts

Guidelines.....
You have until 14th April 11.59pm to enter your card(s).
No more than 9 other challenges please.
Must be a MANLY card!

Thanks for visiting. Have a great week!

sig

11 comments:

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card Viv. I am soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to Sunday :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, love how youve coloured that frog, its a real fun image, and a stunning card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol this made me chuckle... fab image for the challenge
Lisa x

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, great image and colouring!!

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and wonderfully coloured. I think I need to use that trick with my son so I can get him to do help out with a few things LOL!

Beth Norman said...

Yes indeed he's a fool. Really cute as always.

Debby said...

Love your card Viv. Might have to be the way of transportation here in the states with the prices of gas. LOL
angel hugs
Debby

Renee said...

Viv another card that is just too cute! Love this!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Such a cute card. That mouse is just too smart, he knows how to get a ride. Colored so nice.
Hugs, Pat

Janice W. said...

Cute card Viv!

Lisa B said...

Oh my word!! Okay that just seems to be whatever comes out of my mouth each time I see one of your cards!! LOL Viv I am taken away by the stunning coloring on this card!

>