Monday 18 March 2013

Lexi's Creations Guest spot!

Go HERE for the Cards For Men post.

 I entered a card in Lexi's Creations Challenge and won a Guest Designer spot.
How lucky am I!!!
Here's what I made for this week's challenge at Lexi's Creations....
(The theme is  'Mothers Day or a Special Lady Birthday')

I chose to make a Daughter card....
My image is 'Molly With lilies' a digital image from Fairy dust Crafts
I coloured her with Copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders Labels 16 die.
The flower DP is from my stash. 
Sorry, can't remember who's it is. 
The yellow background paper is a digital patterned paper from Pink Petticoat.
Flowers from my stash and the swirls are from an EK Success punch.
Thanks for popping in. 
It's been all go here today!!

sig

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Marisa said...

Such an adorable image and wonderfully coloured too. Love the added flowers :)

Jackie said...

Lovely colourful card Viv :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Kim H said...

Viv ~ Absolutely PRECIOUS! The image is too CUTE! Of course the details are completely FABULOUS as always! ADORE it and I am sure whoever recieves this will too!

Renee said...

How darn cute!! So cute and sweet….I love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card and a wonderful showcasing of the FDC image, loving your flowers!
hugs
Glenda
DT for Lexi's Creations

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations in landing a guest designer spot. It is so well deserved. I love the colours on this card.

Janice W. said...

Vivienne your coloring is so fantastic! Love the ruffles!

>