Friday 14 December 2012

PKS Challenge 47 It's SPECIAL!

'Why is is 'special' do I hear you ask?
Well, it's special because it's my best American buddy's birthday this weekend!
It's the Queen Peach Kathy Jakopovich's birthday on Sunday and Lorie (another best bud from over the Pond), has made this challenge just for us to celebrate Kathy's special day.
I love her to bits . She works like a donkey 24/7 to bring us her special whimsical stamps month in, month out.


Here's the challenge sketch


And here's my card for my very great pal....

It's winging it's way to her and hope she likes it.
Prima flowers and Echo Park Dots & Stripes DP.
The sentiment is from an old wooden stamp that has no maker's name on it.


Pop on over to the Peachy Keen Challenge blog to read all about the special challenge
 (and hopefully, join in).
Hope it isn't chucking it down where you are!
The rain here in Cheshire is ceaseless! UGH!
What happened to the Siberian snowfall we were supposed to be getting ???
Gone with the wind I reckon! lol

Thanks for dropping in, I love getting visitors!
sig


16 comments:

Saundra said...

This is sweet, Viv, and your coloring is fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra

Lorie said...

Beeeeeeeautiful, Viv!! Your coloring gets more awesome every day!

Marisa said...

That image just makes me smile :) Fabulously coloured and love the ribbon treatment to make the squares. Great card which you friend will love, I'm sure :)

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute...love that colour!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

superb card my dearest grotters..love dpotty paper and the colours lush..especially the ribbon love yer trout face xxxxxxxx

Melissa said...

Love your take on the sketch. You make me laugh Viv! I love your way with words.

Beth Norman said...

Happy Birthday to your friend. You made me laugh when you said she works like a donkey. Too funny! I love your work. Colouring and distressing is amazing.

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!Sweet image!

Miss Giebel said...

Viv,
So pretty!! The teal is gorgeous! This little skipping rope girl is sooo cute!! Lovely card!!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to Kathy :o)
Of course she will love this very cute card, I do :o)
Jackie xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh my sweet Vivienne! This card is just amazing! I love how you colored her ... And I especially love that you made it for me! You are and forever will be my bestie in all of Europe! I love ya! Thank you! Big hugs! Kathy

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv this card is so cute. I love your take on the sketch. The darling image is just a cutie pie and I love the colors and your colors is awesome. Just so special. I'm sure I'm a follower but I will check but I sign up for feedBurner, I wish more people would do that.
Hugs, Patricia

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - this is positively ADORABLE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lisa B said...

Oh Viv this is stunning! The colors are just amazing. Reminds me of Tiffany. Kathy will love it for sure.

Janice W. said...

Viv your card for Kathy is simply adorable!! Love the colors and your coloring! Love and hugs, Janice

teachermom5 said...

The colors are perfect, I love your shading, mine never looks like that:)

>