Saturday 24 November 2012

Three more Christmas cards!

Wow!! I'm doing well for a change!
Not going to be panicking at the last minute like I usually do at this rate! lol

Here are my latest cards.....

The DP is from the 'Christmas Matstack' by DCWV. 
There are 135 sheets of 4.5"x6.5" papers in it! Brilliant!

The poinsettia is, once again, a Spellbinder's one and the bauble is, I think a Memory Box die.
(My good pal Jackie lent me her die ages ago and I cut loads of 'em)!
I added some gold Glamour Dust to the poinsettia and to the scroll on the paper to add a bit of zing.

 
This one uses a die and stamp from Justrite.
The EF is a Sizzix one and of course, I used the Spellbinder's Poinsettia die again.
It would've been rude not to! Ha Ha.
Some little pearls hither and yon and more Glamour Dust for sparkle.


Guess what! Yep! It's that poinsettia again! Ha Ha!
Bored with it yet? 
(Might use a different die next time, just to give this set a rest).

The DP is from the same DCWV Matstack.
Perfect for this size of card.

Well, I need to get ready foe mine and my best mate's trip to our smashing buddies in Derby for our  Christmas crafting day.
It's been ages since we got together and I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful day!
sig

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow grotters...just loving this trio of beautiful card especially love the blue one..and crikey your behaving rather well doing three ...whats up...lol!!!! loving theat flower i could do with that myself loves y er sassy trout xxxxxxxxxxxxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...and I LOVE the poinsetta! Lee-Ann :)

Marisa said...

A lovely mix of ornaments, Viv! Think the first one is my favorite with all the yummy papers and touches of gold. Have a great weekend :)

Judy said...

Wow..these are fantastic...I just love the snowflake one.

xo
Judy

Kim H said...

Viv ~ OMG!! You are TOTALLY rockin these Christmas cards! I just LVOE them ALL!! The papers, the dies and of course those BEAUTIFUL poinsettia ~ LOVE the BLUE take on it too!! Eek ~ I might have to go get this now!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Beth Norman said...

Love your cards Viv. I think the blue one really captures my attention, but then again they are all so sweet. Got home today. Long journey home with a two hour delay of taking off (and I was already at the airport three hours before that). Weather cooperated. You live in a beautiful country.

Debby said...

These out gorgeous!! Those ornaments are so pretty, my favorite is the top one is the burgundy or maybe it is red. LOL, love it anyhow.
angel hugs
Debby

Janice W. said...

Love your cards Viv!! I am trying to get in the groove and make mine. Miss you my sweet friend! Love and hugs, Janice

>