Thursday 4 October 2012

A Minnie card

Hi, thanks for stopping by today.
 
It's my eldest (she's only 3) grand daughter's birthday on Saturday and she's NUTS about Minnie Mouse!
I wanted to do card using my Expression, so set about finding a good Minnie Mouse SVG file.
It wasn't easy, (I was probably looking in the wrong place), but at last I found a great one HERE!
(I'm having trouble reading Laura's blog as the background is coming up too small, hiding a lot of the narrative). Is it just me? 
Let me know, 'coz if not, I'll let her lnow it's corrupted.
 
 Here's what I did with it....


The paper is by Pink Petticoat.
It's perfect for Minnie's trademark spots!
I stuck one of her eyes on the wrong way round, so now she's got a squint, but she's still adorable.
 
I reckon Teigan will love her card.
 
Have a lovely day!
sig

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...she'll love it! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Viv ~ this is ADORABLE!!! Of course the polka dots are PERFECT for Minnie Mouse! Oh her eyes are just fine! She is just excited for your granddaughters birthday! LOVE the bow brings out Minnie's dress! Happy Birthdya to you ADORBS little one too!

Migdalia said...

Super Sweet!Super Cute!Great Job!TFS

Marisa said...

Her paper pieced shoes and bow are precious!! Totally cute card :)

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv, I am sure Teigan will be over the moon with it :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens how cute. The pink polka dot paper is perfect, just as you said!

Janice W. said...

Happy Birthday Teigan! I am sure she will love her card, especially because it was made by you! Very cute card! Love you!

Renee said...

Oh Viv she's going to love this! It's so darn cute!!

Michelle Short said...

Aww, how cute is Minnie! I think you did a fab job Viv and I love that spotty paper! xx

Debby said...

Viv, this is totally adorable, I know she just loved it.
I am also having a difficult time reading her blog, the pattern covers the writing.
angel hugs
Debby

>