Monday 11 June 2012

I'm too late, but it doesn't matter

I had an idea ever since I saw what the criteria was for the second of the Peachy Keen challenges for the June release party at the Peachy Keen Connection.......
The only problem was, I didn't have time to complete it!
I have never been so busy! Who said retirement was relaxing!!!lol
Well, it may be late for the challenge, but I finished it anyway, so I will show you what nearly made it.

The challenge was to be 'anything that flies'.
Well, I took it literally and used my fabulous PKSC -04 for the time-piece and the sentiment. 
The wings are from PK-279 'Faceless bugs'.
I hand wrote 'Time flies'. The background is PK-104 'What time is it??'
That stamp is a full A2 US size, and A6 UK size. BIG stamp!
I stamped it and sponged it with Brilliance ink, Pearlescent Sky Blue.
It has a lovely delicate shimmer which matches the colour of the wings and outside of the pocket watch.
They were coloured with Spica glittery gel pens.
Well, better late than never, don't they say. Yeah, 'course they do!
Have a lovely day tomorrow, whatever the weather!!!

sig

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya me old grotts...fabulously brilliant card shame you were late for a important date...but time does fly......hope alls good hunnie grots hugs and love sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glora said...

Who cares if it is LATE! I absolutely LOVE it! IT is perfect in every way! Awesome job Viv!!!! Hugs- Glora

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa said...

Love the wings on the clock, that is very clever and perfect for the challenge. :)

Jackie said...

Brilliant card Viv, great idea, we all know that time really does fly :o)
Jackie xx

Migdalia said...

Awesome!!!Fabulous!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Ghat is very cute! Love it!

CraftyCooky said...

That card is adorable.

Marisa said...

That image is exactly how I feel!! Time is flying away on me as is the end of the school year is quickly apprpoaching LOL! Love the numbers in teh BG and how you sponged that panel.

Renee said...

Ok this one is so cute! I know I've said that on all of them but I can't help it! You are so talented Viv!

>