Monday 23 January 2012

Valentine vs Anniversary Peachy candy winner!!!

Thank you to everyone for joining in with my little quiz  HERE
It was fun reading all your lovely comments.
I bet if I'd have used deep red ribbon, the outcome would have been different for some of you eh. 
(But then there would have been no fun little quiz would there).  Ha Ha.

Enough rambling, drum roll....Ta Da!
The winner is # 23

Congratulations Debby! 
(Please e-mail me your address and I'll get your stamps sent out to you toot sweet).

There is still the chance of some great Peachy candy  
(HERE in my previous post)! 

Thanks again for playing along! Have a great week everyone!

sig

2 comments:

Debby said...

Oh I am so super excited I love Peachy Keen stamps. Can't wait to play with these.
Sent an email to you with address.
Thank you so much!
angel hugs
Debby

Anonymous said...

sad i missed out!
come enter our giveaway!
http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ retired Stampin' Up GIVEAWAY!!

>