Friday 2 December 2011

The same only different

My mum always used that phrase.
I think we all know it means something that's different from the original. but almost the same.
Well, I had a bash at that with my all time favourite Peachy Keen Stamp and Die combo.
 
You saw THIS one that I did..

I wanted something a little different, so came up with this....
Yep, it's the same tree, but I lost the skirt around the trunk and progressively shortened the tree.
I like my little snowy forest. What do YOU think?

The Peachy Keen Challenge can be found HERE!
Have a great weekend!!

sig

7 comments:

annesyme said...

Both cards are gorgeous Viv. It's great when you find more than one use for a stamp. I love the sound of waves you have playing. Very restful!!
Anne xx

Marisa said...

Great use of the tree on both cards. Love the winter wonderland scene you created :) Have a fabulous weekend.

Marjorie said...

Love your cards. The snowy forest is beautiful. Love the way that you did the trees to give depth.

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

These are gorgeous Viv!!!
I do love the snow scene ;o)

Cindy :) said...

totally love these, I love making scenes, and those trees are awesome for that, beautiful winter scene card totally love it, tfs

Jackie said...

I think they are both fantastic Viv, but your little forest is superb.
See you tomorrow :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Samantha Casey said...

WoW Viv you did 2 cards! You never seem to stop blowing my mind! You colored the green tree perfectly! I love the little half pearls you used. And look at the blue card.. ahh! Beautiful! This is a perfectly amazing card I love it so much! You are so inspiring!
-Sam

>