Tuesday 3 May 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #51

Welcome to Challenge 51 at Peachy Keen!
The challenge this week was inspired by THIS card by the amazing Lorie! 
Rules....
Create a card or layout based on the SKETCH & TWIST provided
TWIST: Must include a "popped" stamped image
Guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch 
AND include a "Popped" up, cut out stamped image.

(the Silhouette in the sketch is provided for image placement only - use whichever stamps you'd like!)
Link up before May 17th

As with all of our sketch challenges, the basic layout should be there,
but feel free to flip elements & get creative!

Here is your sketch


*Giveaway*
One lucky winner will receive a set of our"Faceless Fruit"stamps!


Here is my card.

 Don't you just LOVE the expression on that cow's face!

She came from this totally off the wall set  SY-901, created for Peachy Keen by Steve Yarborough. 
There are other sets and all are equally as different and as cute as a button!
There are 6 images and8 sentiments/greetings!!!
Stuff:
PK set SY-901
Copics
MS 'Grass' punch
MFT Cloud die
DCWV 'The Green Stack' for the background
Cardbase Bazzill washboard
 Brilliance 'Moonlight White' for the sponging on the clouds

I do hope you will play along with us. It's always a pleasure to see all of your creations.
(Please forgive me if I don't get to comment on your entry. 
I try my best to get round to most of the entries, but time takes over and I run out of it).
 Our amazing Guest designer this week is the truly talented 
Alison, of  Stretch 'n Bubbles
and I can't wait for you to see the other DT sistahs cards! 
They are all so different and so VERY cleverly thought out. 
ENJOY!!!

sig

10 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Fab card, Viv. Hope you're keeping well.

Donna x

Maureen Reiss said...

This is super cute!! I do love the look on his face!!

Janice W. said...

Hi Viv,
I love your card! Beautiful job coloring up this cute cow! Your shading is wonderful! I wanted to color the turtle for this challenge. Glad I didn't cause there would have been 3. The cow would have been my next choice. Too CUTE!!!
Love and hugs, Janice

Mary B. said...

I love your card! It's adorable!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That is soooo cute! Love the sentiment on the card too - made me giggle! Thanks for sharing.

;)Melody

Glora said...

Ha ha. I LOVE this, amazing scene card. I love the grass and clouds and of course that super cute cow. Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Viv, love those clouds :o)
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, what a wonderful job with the sketch. I love that cow. The addition of the clouds really sets the card off.

hugs,
Beth xox

Lorie said...

I DO love the expression on that cow's face! You colored her up just beautifully, Viv! Your DP choice was brilliant, and I love the clouds and banner. Love, love doing those banners!! This is one wonderful card!!!

Love ya!
Lorie

Cindy Beland said...

Too cute Viv!I love that little cow, So sweet!Amazing job as always!!Have a super day! :)

>