Friday 22 October 2010

Auction alert!!!!

What am I talking about you ask????
Well! My lovely friend Lisa, who is on the Peachy Keen DT with me, 
is carrying out an auction on Ebay in memory of her gorgeous children.
you can find the auction HERE.
Rather than me try to explain,
I will let Lisa tell you in her own words....

'Welcome to my auction. This week I am listing a huge assortment of items that will be auctioned off for charity in my children's memory. I lost my two children at the ages of 3 & 5 in a horrific car crash in 2007. Ever since then I try to do charity auctions several times a year that will benefit Make a Wish Foundation and/or St. Jude's Children's Hospital. 

No parent deserves to watch their children suffer. I know this isn't much but at this time this is what I can try to do to help these two wonderful charities.  Besides that it keeps me sane and it's my attempt at making something out of such a horrendous situation.

I will be listing a HUGE selection of Stampin' Up, Peachy Keen Stamps,K& Company and much much more. A lot of wonderful people donated some fantastic items for my charity auctions and for that I can never repay them.  Please note that 100% of the sale will go to charity. I don't make any money of this and any fees incurred comes out of my own pocket. Mission Fish takes the money directly from my account so I never see the money. 

There are a lot of wonderful things up for grabs...please remember that this is for charity and not for self gain.  I will gladly combine as many items as possible into whatever flat rate envelope/box I can get it into if you purchase multiple auctions. For shipping, I have several options listed so pick whichever suits you (cheapest or fastest etc.)'.

This brave lady deserves all the support we can give her. 
Her courage and fortitude beggar belief!! 
She works tirelessly for this charity and I hope you can support her too by looking at her auction and maybe put in a bid for one or more of the fabulous items she has up for grabs?

Thank you so much for reading through this message. 


sig

5 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Thank you for my peechy keen stamps and the BEAUTIFUL card you included,I can't wait to get started.,

Peggy Sue said...

how do we find Lisa on Ebay so we can help her support a wonderful cause?? mrsroddy4@aol.com

Marisa said...

My heart is breaking to hear of her loss.... Blessing to her for all her work to touch the lives of others.

thread-bare said...

Aww this is so sad Viv. I couldn't imagine losing my children in something so horrific. Will definately be taking a look xx

Beckie Williams said...

Thanks Viv for making us aware of this great cause!

>