Friday 20 August 2010

It's another Fairy Fun Friday Challenge.....

......and the challenge today is SO easy!!
All you have to do, is 'PUNCH IT'!!!  TOLD ya it was easy.
EVERYONE has a punch lurking somewhere, so dig 'em out and use 'em!
For my sample card I've used a:
Woodware 3" scalloped circle punch
EK Success scroll punch
EK Success snowflake punch
The embossed panel under the image, is courtesy of the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I embossed the actual image with the Cuttlebug 'Snow' folder.
The plain circle was done with a Nestie. (Would have used the plain round punch to match the scallop, but silly me made my image too big to fit the punch)! Doh!
I ran the snowflakes and the scrolls through my Xyron Create-a-sticker (The X-shaped one) and then dipped them in Glamour Dust.

I coloured the gorgeous 'Beary Sleepy', available to purchase HERE, with my Copics. I followed Lorie Souther's video to get my shading right. (She's the Copic queen as far as I'm concerned)!

The girls on the Fairy Fun Fridays DT have excelled themselves this week. Please go on over to Fairy Fun Fridays and feast your eyes, play along and get all the details of the blog hop that FF is holding next week!!!
Whoo hoo!! There' ll be Candy galore!!! See you there!!
sig

13 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous as always Viv, love the embossing, the great clean lines and of course the beautiful image. Have a lovely weekend my dear.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kelly said...

Viv, I love how delicate your card looks and how you carried on the dots into your image as well as your background. We'll miss you at FFF.

Sue said...

What I love about this card is the fresh crispness of the overall design. Stunning!
Have fab weekend ..if it stops thundering lol
Sue x

Carol Ric said...

Beautiful card!

Lorie said...

Viv, you have to do some of the most gorgeous cards I've ever seen! I especially love your white on white cards with that one pop of color! You do these with such elegance, and they are always absolutely stunning. This one is one of my favorites, yet!! Thanks so much for your kind words and the shout out, and I'll take lessons from you ANY day, my friend!

I love ya,
Lorie

CarlaKH said...

What a peaceful and elegant card...just lovely!

beejay said...

It's beautiful, I love everything about it, TFS!

Cor* said...

Viv, this is magical for sure. Simply stunning and yummy those snowflakes, I could totally catch them on my tongue!!

My Creative Time said...

Oh VIV, you make the most BEAUTIFUL cards EVER!!! This is GORGEOUS my friend!!
Big Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Jackie said...

Superb card Viv, fab layout and beautiful colours. You don't need tutorials on colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

OMG, over the top gorgeous. Your colouring is superb and your layout is amazing. You're good!

Janice W. said...

I totally agree with Lorie! I just don't have the gift of words! This card is stunning, and I too love your white on white with a pop of color! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Viv! I just love how you emboss those snowflakes on there!


xoxoxox

>