Tuesday 9 March 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 24

The challenge this week is a sketch...with a twist....you must use a Peachy Keen stamp. I LOVE a sketch. Saves me using up me one brain cell.


Pam & I went over to our local craft shop in Poynton on Sunday, where I bought some Papermania stuff.
A pad of papers, a box of embellishments and a pack of flowers, called the 'Capsule collection'.
They are all beautiful shades of green. What better project to try them out on, my PK sample card!

Here it is, using just the elements from the Papermania collection..........plus of course, my Peachy Keen stamp(s). I used the PK-273, Petal Daisy from Faceless Flowers and in the centre used PK-560, Dolly Dumplins Face Assortment .


Visit the Peachy Keen blog and have a look at the other DT member's fantastic cards.
They are amazing as always! While you're there, why not join in the fun! Play along with the challenge  and you could bag yourself a super prize! Your choice from one of the brand new 'Spring Stamp Sets'.
now in  the PK shop . They are the cutest and most versatile bunnies and chicks you ever did see! I can't WAIT for mine to arrive!
 Well I'm off to try and sort out my wayward sketch picture.
Thanks for calling by
Viv xxx

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Viv, that little face is soo cute!! Love the colours and layout, hope you are well.

Barbarax

My Creative Time said...

yaaah, I'm the 1st to comment!:) I LOVE your card Viv! You colored in your flower sooo pretty & I am loving your new paper! green is my baby's favorite color! Have a great day my friend!
hugs,
Emma:)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful Viv! Your new green goodies look fabulous on your card! xx

Nikki Foraker said...

Awww, SOOO CUTE! Love the green and yellow, and your flower is just perfect. ;o)

Nikki

Lorie said...

Hi Viv!
Love your card! The flower has the sweetest little face, and your new papers are simply lucious!! Beautiful card, my friend!

Love ya,
Lorie

Beth Norman said...

Sunny shiny pretty.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh Vivienne!! This card is just beautiful! :) I love how your flower came out with her cute little face! Pretty and springy just like you!
Thank you so much! Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

Jackie said...

Wow Viv, yet another superb card. Those papers are gorgeous, are we going to Poynton next time I come up there? :o)
Jackie xx

Janice W. said...

Hi Viv,
Your card is really lovely! I especially like the flowered background paper and the colors! Really puts me in the mood for Spring!
Hugs, Janice

Janice W. said...

Hi Viv,
Your card is really lovely! I especially like the flowered background paper and the colors! Really puts me in the mood for Spring!
Hugs, Janice

issy said...

A real cutie Viv, n Im loving those papers......... and youve certainly done them justice.

x
issy

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Viv, your card is really beautiful this week! I love the bright sunny colors that you used and those Dolly Dumplins faces are adorable!!
xo~Heidi

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog..Your card is beautiful.. my favorite colors, soft and cool.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

wonderful card Viv, love the colors and the use of the PKS face. HUGS...SK :)

thread-bare said...

Aww this is great Viv. A lovely spring card. xx Clare x

>