Tuesday 24 November 2009

MTSC49..The last one

Aww this is my last card as Mercy's November Muse.
I've had a blast working alongside some of the nicest and most talented ladies in blogland and I want to thank them all for making me so welcome once again.

Here we are then..... Yep it's a Christmas card, well it IS almost December!



Recipe....
Kraft card base
Poinsettia stamp by haven't a clue, (as usual)
A dash of burgundy Mulberry paper with gold dots on.
Snowflake punched in gold mirri
Branches by McGill punch
Gold Sakura for the seeds in the centre of the plants.
The striped DP is from a pad called 'Wassail' by Basic Grey.

Please join in with Mercy's Sketch Challenge. When you've completed your project, please use Mr Linky on Mercy's blog, here. When uploading your entry to a public gallery, please use the keyword MTSC49, so we can all find you.
Don't forget to check out the fabulous Muses samples! They are to die for and you'll get so much wonderful inspiration from them.

Mercy Kerin (Mega Muse)
Cindy Haffner
Crystal Birr
Jackie Pedro
Jessica Diedrich
Julie Lacey
Pam Speidel
Pam Varnell
Shannan Teubner (Taking a much needed break)

Thanks for joining me this month on my little adventure as Mercy's November Muse. It's good to see you as always.
Viv xx

27 comments:

*Alison* said...

I really love the colors in this card.. your coloring and technique is wonderful.. ..:)HUGS

~hope you can take a min to stop by my blog.. I have FREE digital stamps on my blog.. I add a new one each Wed. I also have DT tryouts and blog candy (top sidebar) going on right now..

Mrs Bs Blog said...

This is such a beautiful card, i love the colours used.xxx

Jackie said...

You have produced some eweal beauties this past month Viv and this is no superb :o)
You'll be missed!
Jackie xx

Donnas Den said...

Your card is beautiful, Viv. I love Poinsettas.

Donna x

thread-bare said...

Wow I love this poinsetta Viv. The cards you have created with Merci's sketches have been gorgeous. Clare x

Trs.C ( 陳述均 ) said...

A graceful card.I love it.
..^__^..

Cindy Haffner said...

Viv this is STUNNING!

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL Viv!!

Julie said...

WOWSERS Viv! What a fab Christmas card! Love the gorgeous colors! It was so nice to have you on the team this month. Your cards are always gorgeous!! :)

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...this is just GORGEOUS...Love the Coloring and the FAB card you made!!!

Anonymous said...

Going out with a bang eh!? This is gorgeous Viv! Love the embellies and you coloring is just gorgeous!

issy said...

I will miss seeing your lovely creations on here, they have all been superb and this one is no exception.

hugs
issy

Unknown said...

holy cow, vivi...this is phenomenal! great papers, leaf accents, and GORGEOUS coloring...WOWEE, WOW, WOW! i sure am going to miss you...you've been a wonderful guest muse!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Marisa said...

Great card!! Love the "foilage", the poinsettias are wonderfully coloured and I love the colours you used on the card. Was wonderful to "discover" you via being Mercy's guest muse this month. I'm now a follower :D Look forward to seeing seeing you future sketch cards :D

Natalie said...

Bev this is gorgeous. x

Natalie said...

Sorry Viv, yesterday was a busy day. lol. x

Ila said...

This is Absolutley Beautiful Viv!!..I love the poinsettias, papers and lovely details!!....Hugs, Ila

Nannieflash said...

Wow Viv, thats a stunning card, love the image its really a classic and the papers and those extra details make it absolutely a stunner. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Beth Norman said...

This is so pretty. Awesome colouring.

Janice W. said...

Superb!! Your coloring is fabulous! Love this!!

shulsart said...

Wow, how did I miss this one. It is fantastic, incredible coloring on the poinsettia's, Viv. Great shading, they almost appear 3-D you have such perfect shading and I love the soft green around the edges. You did good! Love the DP's too. Just a wonderful card, I got Mercy's newsletter and saw your card so I rushed over to leave you some lovin!

Andrea M said...

Wow Viv! This is absolutely lovely :) What a great job! TFS

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovely card!! Love the poinsetta!!

Tameko said...

Just Beautiful! I love all the little details.

Brigit said...

Beautiful Card, love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous with a capital "G"! Wow!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

VIVIENNE!! This card is just GORGEOUS! You did a supurb job coloring it! I love poinsettias.. but I always want to draw a face in the middle.. SOMEBODY STOP ME!! Hugs my friend!
Love,
Kathy

>