Monday 2 November 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #37

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! A new week and lots happening.
Firstly, I made this for the Copic ColourChallenge #37 .



you have to use R20, YG06 and E33.
Flowers are  R20, blouse is YG06 and  hair's highlights are E33. 
I used SU DSP in Old Olive, matted onto lime green Bazzil cardstock.
SU Rose Red ribbon and a Nestie Flourish stencilled with  pale pink to match the R20.
The frame she's in is a Nestability's Labels 4.

I love this image. She's a Sarah Kay stamp and called 'Rose's Garden'.

Well I've got a busy week this week....
Today I'm taking Hubby to the doctors for a routine appointment, putting Mum's hair in rollers, (her hairdresser is on holiday).
Tuesday, something special I can't tell you about yet, plus my latest sample card for Peachy Keen will be posted and the Chiropodist is coming on his usual monthly visit.
Wednesday, taking Mum out to lunch after taking Harvey back to the vet's to get his ear checked.
(It's MUCH better now).
Thursday, my car goes back to the Fiat dealer to get the recall sorted out, so I'll be housebound all day
and finally....
Friday, I have to take Alan for his 'Flu jab!
That's MY week sorted! LOL (It'll keep me out of mischief though, won't it).

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by, you know I love your visits.
Viv xxx

9 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Your like me Viv meeting myself coming back lol. Fabby card your colouring is super.

Unknown said...

hiya sweetie ...i take it your broom stick is now back under wraps for next year..hahah...you old witch ..but lvs yer..i only just remembered to take off my rice crispie today lol...cor that would have frit the ressis lol!! lovin the card and glad your mum seems settled now..hugs all round lvs sassyxxxxxx

Natalie said...

You have a busy week ahead Viv. Gorgeous card, I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. x

Jackie said...

Oh Wow Viv, what a beautiful card, your colouring is second to none :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Viv, your colouring is superb, you have really mastered those Copics!

Enjoy your busy week!!
Barbaraxx

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations on being selected for the new challenge Design team, and Im looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

thread-bare said...

This is just gorgeous Viv. Hope you get everything done xx Clare x

Tracy S. said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you did the sky... Great bow as well.

issy said...

Beautiful, and the colouring is superb, as always..

issy

>