Tuesday 5 May 2009

You warm my heart!

Ha Ha!! Yes you DO, but I'm talking about the third of the next stamp set to be released on Friday night in the Stamps and Smiles Store, right after the Blog Hop on Stamps and Smiles!
It's a VERY cleverly thought out set.
Look at the different 'fillings' for Cuppy's biscuit! (Cookie).




I've used today's sketch. SASMR3. Why don't you play along? There are prizes to be won!
Pop on over to the Stamps and Smiles blog and check out all that's on offer this week!
While you're there, you can ogle all the fabulous design team samples. ;0)

Remember!!! I'm offering a little prize too! I'm offering 'Carl the Cupcake'. All you have to do is link to me and leave me a comment telling me. That's all! I will keep it going until midnight CT in the US and 5am UK time. Check the clock on my sidebar. I will announce the winner on Saturday.
Good Luck!!!).

XXX



14 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Viv, that cookie and cupcake makes me want to eat a cookie and cupcake! LOL! Your card is adorable. . you colored Carl so beautifully. . love the colors and love how you added the flowers. . .the dp is fantastic too!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Natalie said...

Hi Viv, I love all the new stamps sets, they are so adorable. Your cards are fabulous too. I will add a link on my blog to yours.

Natalie x

LORi said...

Viv, this card is beautiful!! You have done a wonderful job on your card!!! great color combo!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Viv :) Your card is SO sweet and adorable! I LOVE the colors and beautiful detail!! Your coloring is amazing, I just LOVE your signature cookie!!

Have a wonderful day/night... Hugs, Jennifer :)

Beth Norman said...

The cupcake rage is big. Such a cute card!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

You make even the crumbs look good!

Amy Sheffer said...

How fantastic, Viv!! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

vivi....i am just loving these colors together! beautifully done!
awesome job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Ila said...

Oh My!! this card and stamp is Super Cute!!...your coloring and layout is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Viv this is darling. Love how you used the prima flowers for the corners on the sketch. Great job.

shulsart said...

Now this is just too cute, love the little cupcakes on the cookie. Great job, Viv.

Kim Robin Hicks said...

Love, love, love this card!!! So pretty, Viv!

Jenny Gropp said...

This card is so fun! Your coloring is perfect and the color combo (one of my faves) pops!

thread-bare said...

Wow what a fab card. Love the chocolate BP you have used xx Sooo yummy xx Clare x

>