Thursday 11 September 2008

An award from Judy.

I was SO pleased to receive this award today from Judy.
It's really made my day,
and believe me, my day REALLY needed making.
Thank you Judy. I really am thrilled.



Here are the rules for this award:


1) The winner can put the logo on their blog

2) Link the person you received your award from

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Put links of those blogs on yours

5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated...

These are the blogs I've chosen to pass this award on to.

It's been almost impossible to choose

as all the blogs I visit are close to my heart, but here goes!
  1. Hunnybunnycards
  2. All the things I love
  3. A Scrapjourney
  4. Crissy's Art and Heart
  5. Jennifer's Sweet Designs
  6. Slumber Cards
  7. Tara's Designs

I've chosen these for their support of my blog, the inspiration they give

and for giving me hours of pleasure looking at their creations.

Thank you Judy.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Thank you so much sweetie

hugs Bev x

Judy Rozema said...

You are so welcome!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Viv you are so sweet and this comes right back at you. Sue :o)

Tarasdesigns said...

thanks Viv, it's so nice of you x

>