Monday 21 July 2008

I'm back and there's big candy!!!

OMG!! Go and see the blog candy Ila is offering!!!
A set of the new Magnolia 'Party and Vacation' stamps.
I'd give a gold clock to win that! Well, who wouldn't?? LOL
Get on over and see the fab stamp set on Ila's gorgeous blog.



Well I had a great day with Mum and my dear cousins.
We went out to lunch at a place called the Mersey Farmers..(I think that's what it's called)!LOL
I MUST get a brain!
We got there at about 12:30 and got back to my cousin's house at gone 3:30!!!
I'm so stuffed I don't think I can eat for a week now!!
(I'm going back next week to spend a day crafting with her).
I'm so looking forward to that.


Well it was a long day, but it was lovely and I didn't fall out with Mum either!!! LOL

2 comments:

Ila said...

Thanks so much Viv for entering and spreading the news about my blog candy....Good Luck!!

Andrea, said...

Sounds like you had a great day Viv.

>