Wednesday 2 July 2008

Another two.

This is an image folder I made for a friend for her birthday.
It's lemon Bazzil CS.
I cut out Tilda and made some grass by hacking away at a piece of green paper.
Added some mulberry flowers on drawn stems.
The bluebirds are a from a Penny Black stamp.
(There are three birds on the stamp).
Green Dovecraft grosgrain ribbon.
This is made using the SU set I got from Jennifer.
Bless her, I can't thank her enough.
The background paper (and pearl) is from Jennifer too.
The sentiment stamp is from Penny Black.

6 comments:

My Paper World said...

awwww! What fab cards Viv!
I especially love the cute Tilda scene that you created!
hugs!
Nicola xx

Andrea said...

Oh wow - great cards!
xAndrea

Judy Rozema said...

Both cards are just delightful!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Viv, GORGEOUS card. Your design is so pretty with the Afternoon Tea paper. So glad you like the stamp set, you are certainly inking it up! LOL :)

BIG hugs,
Jennifer :)

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Viv, I have missed so many! They are all fab! xx

icelady said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said, astounding
sandra

>