Thursday 24 April 2008

It's Thursday!

I'm so frustrated. I haven't been able to upload any cards since last Sunday. Arghhh!
It seems that I am one of those unfortunates, who has been blighted with the BX error code for uploading images in Blogger.
All I can do is link to them and that's not really a solution is it. We all like to see our cards displayed in the here and now.
I shall keep harrassing Blogger until it's sorted. In the meantime, please bear with me and thank you for using these links.



Cute card Thursday


Just for fun


Just for fun again



Tilda & Co challenge.



I'm not clever enough to describe the materials too well with all this linking going on. I'll suffice to say that the background papers, are from Laura Ashley, Basic Grey's Stella Ruby and Scarlet's Letter paper pads. I really like these papers.
The pink Cadillac stamp is Pam's.

I DO hope Blogger sorts this problem out soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Viv xxx

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow Viv two wonderful cards. So gorgeous. Love it.

Diane.W. said...

All 3 are fab!Love those swirly stamps :o)x

Andrea, said...

Fab cards Viv and I love what you have done with Pam's stamp. Jayne emailed me a card for the challenge. Hope to see you on Tuesday.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Natalie said...

All the cards are lovely Viv, Can I ask is the swirl on one of the cards a stamp? If so who makes it please?

Natalie x

~* Donna *~ said...

if you cant manage to get photots to upload, if you go to photobucket , see on one of your images you see a code called html code &blogs..... copy all of that code, then goto your blog like you would do , to post a comment, click on " html view" paste that code in there, now this should work and the photos will be hosted on photobucket, and not blogger.

hope it does help you.

great work btw for tilda & co.
all best xx

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comments ladies.

Natalie, the swirl is a clear stamp.It's from Scrap Revolution.
There is a link in my favourites list!
It cost me all of 99pence! What a bargain!!!
Viv xxx

Unknown said...

Donna!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Viv xxx

Anonymous said...

brilliant Viv hope you get the silly Blogger sorted pmsl

Violet

cats whiskers said...

ow Viv I have just come back to browse your blog for a it longer this time, I read your profile and could noy believe how alike our lives were. All those boys we have, I only need 1 more Grandson and I have a football team. Well I just wanted to say how much I admire all your cards they all seem soft and romantic, I couldn't choose a favourite. Jacquixx

Deb said...

fabulous card, love your layout and that is a great car stamp!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wow - wonderful cards - great and lovely

Michelle Short said...

Great cards, they are all fab! I love swirl stamp too! I have tagged you also, please see details on my blog if you would like to play along xx

Richelle said...

Love the pink caddy!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful cards!!!

>