Saturday 21 June 2014

It's Summer inspiration at All dressed Up!

Hi friends.
you've probably already seen the new release from All Dressed Up!
but just in case you didn't, here they are again......

3 Little Summer Girls 
Best Teacher Ever
Cheeky Monkey
Prom Princess

How amazing are they?
(To purchase any of the images please head on over to the Shop).
I have used
'Three Little Summer Girls' for my inspirational card.
(Well actually, just the first one). LOL

I paper pieced her hat and dress and shaded here and there to make it more dimensional.
I framed her with two different Spellbinders fancy frames.
I have no idea who's the DP is. I found one sheet while looking for something else.
(I have a gazillion digital papers and it may well be one of those)!
I used a flourish die from MFT and flowers from my stash.
I added a little bit of bronze Stickles to the centre of the flower on her hat.
The hat pin is one I made myself.
Don't forget our current challenge is 'ANYTHING GOES' .
These images would be perfect for the challenge theme, plus you are in with a chance of winning 3 images of your choice!
Also don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations & chat to fellow crafters.
Also keep an eye out for more inspiration from the rest of The Dressy Girls throughout each month.

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy all this glorious sunshine while it lasts!


sig

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh Viv, this is smokin' hot and soooo gorgeous! Love the design, colours and your beautiful colouring!

Tracy said...

Viv this really is so very beautiful, paper piecing works so well and I love that hat pin xxx

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Viv, you know how much I love this card and I'll say it again, your card is gorgeous!!! Xxx

Marisa said...

Perfect DP and just love the frame you used and the touch of roses.

Jackie said...

Not my kind of image Viv, but I love what you do with them. Beautiful paper piecing and colouring. Overall a very pretty, girly card.
Hope to see you soon :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Beckie Williams said...

Your talent amazes me! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your card is soooo pretty, I love the paper piecing it's perfect.

Hugs
Keeley x x x

Christine L said...

Think you know that I love this card, but I'll say again.... I WANT A HAT like that!! hehe

Hugs
Christine x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you made the hat pin? How cute. I really like your work. The paper piecing is perfect.

Isabelle said...

What a cutie!! I love it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely your paper piecing and pretty framing on this sweet creation. Hugs, Lesley

Janice W. said...

Boy I have missed a lot on your blog. Sorry to have been away so long. This is just darling Viv! I am loving all the pink!

>