Saturday 21 June 2014

You are special


Rooting around in my digi files yesterday, I came across a lot of Cuddly Buddly digis that hadn't seen the light of day!  Naughty Viv!

I got cracking and made this card.
It feels OK for either male or female.




I grabbed two of the images, 
Toby Tumble 'Special Friends'
I used another Spellbinder's Fancy Frame 
(the name of course escapes me, 'coz I rip open the packaging, place the frames on my magnetic sheets that are stuck to the side of an old wardrobe and promptly forget which one it is)! DUH!
Coloured with Copics as per usual.
The background paper is DCWV Nana's Kitchen'

Hope you like it.
Back at 5pm with my inspiration card for All Dressed Up!
Have a super duper day and thanks for stopping by.
I appreciate all your visits.
sig

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love Toby Tumble Viv.
Great colouring and am loving those papers. Will need to look out for them next time I'm craft shopping
Anne x

Marisa said...

Love the edges on that oval. Such a darling image you have coloured so well too.

Jackie said...

This is so cute Viv, and beautifully coloured, as always :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

>