Sunday 22 June 2014

Is this cheating?

Hi Friends!
Hope you're having a super day.

Today, I'm putting on a card I made that didn't involve using Copics...
or any other colouring medium come to that!

Here it is......

Isn't that images adorable!
She's called 'Jenny' and she's from a LOTV pad of pre-coloured images.
Fantastic for last-minute cards, (or even NOT so last minute)!

I scanned the image and transferred it to my Cameo and made a frame for 'Jenny'. 
Then I offset it in pink. Added a backdrop of DP from First Edition called 'Love Letters'.
Added some flowers from my stash and a flourish or two and voilĂ !

Thanks for visiting me. I really appreciate it. 

sig

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a precious image and love the vines around it. Always nice to be able to make s quick card.

Jackie said...

'Tis only cheating if you claim to have coloured it yourself Viv! What a very cute image and card :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Well despite blogger trying to make life difficult for me by making my reading list disappear, I'm here!! And no I don't think this is cheating... it's FABULOUS! And you put a lot of work into the gorgeous layout... I do like the way the cameo can offset with another colour! Gorgeous flowers too hon... LOVELY card!

Hugs
Christine x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your embellishments are so awesome. Love this card.

lora said...

Aww, such a pretty image and sooo beautifully coloured. Just yummy.

>