Thursday 19 September 2013

All Dressed Up with Harvey!

Couldn't resist saying that. 
 
That cute little pooch by her feet looks like my Harvey.
Isn't that a lovely little scene!

Here's the menu
I love my puppy' from All Dressed Up.
MME DP  'A Mother's Love'
Ribbon lace and flowers from stash
 Base card is Bazzill Bling

Had great fun colouring her and I'm going to add a number 4 
as it's my grand daughter's 4th birthday on 6th October.

Well thanks for stopping by, you know I appreciate your visit and apologise if I haven't returned the compliment for a while.
sig

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Awwww...this is so pretty! LOVE the colors! Your grand-daughter will love it! Thanks for always visiting my blog and the kind words! I hope you signed up to get your free digis from Zoe and will play along! Love you sweet Viv!

Marisa said...

Precious image and just love the BG paper. "Harvey" looks cute too ;)

Janie Printz said...

this is just simply adorable Viv. Love it to pieces ..
Janie

Jackie said...

OMG Viv, I cannot believe that Teigan
is nearly 4. What a very pretty, girly card for her :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Migdalia said...

Just darling!! Sweet image!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Debby said...

Adorable!
angel hugs
Debby

>