Tuesday 22 March 2011

It's time for another Peachy Keen Challenge!

Where DOES the time go! Since the last challenge, I've had that horrible bug, (I'm over it now for the most part, I'm pleased to say)! Mac, our 6month old puppy, has had his bits off and today he had his stitches out. He gets really car sick. Anyone have any remedies? I do have tablets from the vet, but would prefer alternatives, if there are any out there?
Well, enough of Mac's woes, on to the latest Peachy challenge!
It's another sketch! You can't seem to get enough of 'em! LOL


There's no 'twist' today. Just the sketch. 

Here's what I came up with....


Don't you think the St. Patrick's Day mouse looks great in a tux!!!
Well, as St. Pat's Day has come and gone, I didn't want to put my cutie into hibernation, 
so had a think and came up with this. 
He looks ever so posh in his party suit don't you think?.  
I coloured him with Copics and matted him onto pink Swiss Dotted card, then silver mirri card.
(I also embossed the white card at the back).
The sentiment is computer generated and the banner was made by me.

Well, if you want more inspiration, you MUST check out my DT sistahs! 
They have gone that extra mile yet again.
Please go and visit them and give them some love!
I do hope you'll join in with our challenge. We LOVE all your beautiful submissions and there's always a fantastic prize on offer.
Hop on over the the 
for all the details and to see the beautiful cards made by the DT.

You must link up BEFORE 4th of April to be eligible to win PK- 858 'Spring words'  Stamp set..... 


 
Have a great week!

sig

11 comments:

Janice W. said...

Viv, I LOVE this card!! Your coloring is top notch! No remedies for your pup, just don't feed him is my only suggestion.
Love and hugs, Janice

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lovely mouse!

Suzi Mac said...

Such a sweet card Viv, love the image and the embossing. Wish I could make clean and simple. Not confident enough. lol. I so need my embellies.
Hugs
Suzi x

Maureen Reiss said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the tux!! Great reinventing of a stamp!!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW great job on the sketch!I love sketch challenge,you and All the Design team are great!!!

Glora said...

Awesome job Viv. I love it when you girls think outside of the box and show us how versatile these sets are. St. Patty's Day mouse looks AWESOME in a tux and top hat. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Beth Norman said...

Holy smokes Batman, this is one terrific card. Look at that colouring. Look at those colours. Awesome GF!

Lorie said...

Viv, your card for this challenge is just awesome! Your coloring of this image is sheer perfection! The white embossed card stock and the pop of pink make this one stunner of a card! So very, very well done!

Love ya,
Lorie

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That's a beautiful card. I love that mouse - love your coloring of him too!

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Viv, I just love that little character :o)
I hope Mac is feeling better now.
Love,
Jackie xx

Samantha Casey said...

Wow Viv! This is so cute and funny! I love the little tuxedo you made, he is perfect in every way. The coloring is fantastic! Amazing job!
-Samantha

>