Tuesday 27 April 2010

I'm distressed!

 Well my card is! LOL (The edges that is).


I've coloured this CUTE image from The Fairy Princess at  Prairie Fairy. It's for the latest challenge..'Distressed' over at the Prairy Fairie's Friday Challenge blog.
It's called, 'Bunny Love', but to me, it's the spitting  image of my dog Harvey!
Anyone who knows Harvey, will relate to this immediately. OK, it's supposed to be a bunny, but it's too cute to be saved for Easter, so for me, it's a gorgeous little puppy. I coloured 'Harvey' with my Copics and mounted 'him' on a circle Nestie that I inked around the edge with Tim Holtz distress ink, 'Tea Dye'.
I did the same with the flower I made out of an old newspaper. I DO love this puppy rabbit! LOL

Thanks for calling by
Viv xxx

15 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh Viv this is just gorgeous cute card and I'm loving it. Well Done Luvvi.

Love Pam xx

Rach said...

This is so sweet, an adorable image. love the distressing on the edges of your card.xx

Marisa said...

Beyond cute, Viv!!! Fabulously coloured and distressed :D Great card :D

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Vivienne. Just stop by to say Thanks on your lovely comment to me, and see what are you up to. And wow, you have a new card. The dog is to cute,and i like your flower. Hugs. Nataliya.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Viv, lovely distressing.xxx

issy said...

Ohhhhhhh its me boyfriend... I love Harvey, n he's coloured to perfection. a great card Viv, you've done him proud.

x
issy

Patricia St Martin said...

He is sooo cute. love your colors. Great distressing..

Lori said...

Fabulous Card Viv, love this little image, I think it is a puppy. The Prairie Princess drew it as a dog, but Roberta thought it was a bunny, silly girl!

My Creative Time said...

This is the CUTEST EVER!!! I love this doggie!! GREAT JOB Sweet Viv!
hugs,
Emma:)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, wow that puppy has the biggest eyes ever, but he is so cute and youve coloured it beautifully. The card and distress edges are gorgeous. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh VIV! Too cute! Love it!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

xoxox

Cor* said...

I too made this image into a "Harvey"....oops!! lol I love it! Can't wait to become teammates soon! Take Care

Jackie said...

Oh it's fandabidozy Viv and yes, Harvey does spring to mind :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Viv,

Your card is
` beautiful`...love the distressed!!! TFS

Have a lovely weekend:)x

Renee said...

So so cute!!

>