Thursday 1 May 2008

It's Thursday..again!

Where do the days go?




Went to my mother's yesterday. Wednesday is her day. She kind of managed to swing that while my back was turned! lol


Never mind. It's company for her, stress for me and peace for hubby! Ha Ha!





I've been asked to make a sample wedding invitation. A tri-fold one, in cream with red script and ribbon!!!





Here's what I've come up with....

This is the inside, showing the pocket I made to take the response card.


It's just a piece of the same card, cut to fit and attached with DST. :0)



Photobucket



This is it closed.



Photobucket



This is to show the mechanics of the closure.



Photobucket



Hope it passes muster!


It was quite a challenge in the end, believe it or not.

9 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Well you never thought you'd manage it this morning Viv BUT you've under-estimated yourself AGAIN! It's beautiful chuckie.

Love Pam xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful invitation Viv, they'll keep you busy for a while!!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Viv, I Love it!
Luv Valli

Gina said...

This is great Viv, I am sure they will them
Gina x

tracie said...

Beautiful invitations Viv, very elegant :-)x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. this is gorgeous.
very elegant.
this is defenetly a hit!!
you will be really busy

Natalie said...

This is really lovely Viv. x

kerry said...

This is sooo elegant, the touch of red is very striking!!
Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

WOW! what a beautiufl invitation Viv, stunning. I love the shape/fold and I bet they will love them :0) xx

>