Saturday 29 March 2008

It's Saturday!!




Don't get all excited about weekend now. No need now I've retired. Every day is like the weekend. Yummy!!!

I received my lovely candy from Nicola yesterday. Thank you SO much Nicola. Here's one card I made almost as soon as I got it!!!
It's very similsr to Nicolas but I couldn't help it, 'coz the flowers led me to the colour of CS I wanted to use.
Surprise surprise the patterned paper is exactly the same too! Didn't notice that till I compared them side by side!!! :0 Another reason I'm so pleased to get the candy is.... I never knew how ribbon got tied round a tent fold card!!!!*blush*.
Now I do!! :)

The 'cow' card is for a special friend who is daft on cows! She has anything and everything to do with cows in her house. Right down to splodgy black and white salt and pepper pots!
I did one with the cow watercoloured, but it didn't look right, so I decided to leave well enough alone. (Think it needs something on the end of the tag).
Pam and I are off to see her this weekend. We decided not to trust Royal Fail with her cards and pressies!
Also off to the chinese supermarket in Manchester, as dear hubby is running short of ingredients. ( He cooks some delicious chinese meals)!!

Well that's all for now peeps. Have a lovely weekend!!! Thanks again Nicola!!! :):)

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love that cow, he's so cute. I see you are in Macclefield, I'm from Gawsworth. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Gina said...

Great cards, love the cow and his booties :)
Gina xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Beautiful cards Viv - well done.

Love Pam xx

Heather said...

Nicola is the best!

I love our black and white card- such a cute cow!

kerry said...

Lovely cards Viv, I especially like the 'cow' it looks fab in monochrome. Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

Great cards, beautiful colours on the first one. Great layout on the second too, that image is great! Love the B&W, hope you are having a lovely weekend :0) xx

Michelle Short said...

PS) It is nice to 'see' you too! Great pic xx

My Paper World said...

It's great to see you using your goodies Viv! You've made me really happy! I love that lady image, and your card is beautiful!
I also love your cute and fun cow card!
Nicola xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful cards viv. love the cow one especially.. cards like this make me really smile
thank you!

Lavender Rose said...

Very original card, love this, perfect in black and white to complement that great cow image.

>