Wednesday 26 March 2008

Arte Y Pico Award!




Julie has given me the Arte Y Pico Award. I am SO thrilled.
I feel totally honoured to have been chosen for this and I'm not sure my head will fit through the door now! lol. Thank you soooo much Julie.

Here's how it happens:

There are 5 rules and they are as follows-


1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.


2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.


3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.


4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.


5) To show these rules.

Now, how on earth do I choose between you lovely ladies!!!
You've all treated me like a long lost friend and I've only been blogging for two weeks! No wonder I love crafting. :)


I, in turn, award it to.....

Pam _ Handcrafted With Love(without her, my best friend, I wouldn't be blogging yet, I'd still be thinking about it)!

Nicola - My Paper World

Gina - The Card Kabin

Jennifer - Jennifers Sweet Designs

Claudia - Pretty Cards and Pretty
Pressings

Do check their blogs out, they are fantastic.

I would also nominate Michelle Short and Julie as they have been my guiding light for a long time on Do Crafts.

EVERYONE who has been kind enough to visit my very new blog, deserves this award though. :)
My thanks go to all of you. :)
Luv
Viv
xxx

6 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

How very sweet Viv, I am so blessed and very honored! Thank you so much for visiting my Blog and leaving me the sweetest comments!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Michelle Short said...

Aw, thank you very much Viv. I love your cards xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh Wow Thank You Viv BUT Oh My Goodness - I'm so new to all this myself so come on Viv ...... it's your turn to help me now and I haven't got a clue what to do!!! Help Me Pleaseeeeeeeee. :0))

Love Pam
xx

Chris Steer said...

Hi Viv - am a new 'blogger' too, I am amazed by how much you have put on your blog already you put mine to shame - keep up the good work!
Chris x

Gina said...

Awww thank you Viv, your blog is great and I love to visit :)
Gina xx

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your blog, Viv, I must be a blognophobe, havent a clue about them, but it is so nice to see what you are up to, congrats on the award

>