Tuesday 15 July 2014

Happy Anniversary

Hya friends!
No stress, chilled out...'till the next problem! LOL

Today I made a card for my son & DIL's wedding anniversary.
It's while they are away on holiday, so I have to make it early, so they can take it with them to open on the day.

 I TRY and make them a trendy card, but it doesn't always pan out quite how I wanted it to.
No matter, it's quite CAS and matches their colour scheme at home.
I CASED THIS gorgeous card off Splitcoast Stampers whilst looking for inspitration.
(Thanks frenziedstamper)!

The frame is Spellbinders Filigree Delight 
The sentiment is from one of my favourite sets ' Large Fancy Sentiments' from Justrite
Stamped and embossed with Stampendous 'Pearlustre Moonstone Opaque' 
The CS is white linen and Crumb Cake.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

sig

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous, elegant card. I'm sure they will love receiving it. Happy Anniversary to them :)

Kat W said...

I don't know if this turned out like it was in your head but it's really beautiful :-)
I'm sure they will love it especially with the colour scheme to match their decor - now that's attention to detail!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Janie Printz said...

Truly beautiful card. Congratulations to the happy couple. Love that wonderful die.
Janie

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Very classy Viv xxx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Viv, just perfect.
I won't be setting off until around 1.30 ish so don't expect me to arrive too early :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Simply beautiful Viv... LOVE IT!! I'd forgotten how good it looks to heat emboss a sentiment... and this is the perfect centrepiece for that fabulous filigree die!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card....very elegant!!!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome CASE. This card is so very elegant. Love the rinestones you added. Wondering how fussy your die was to use. I have a very fussy one that rips a lot.

Beckie Williams said...

Just beautiful, they will love it!

Kim H said...

GORGEOUS is what the first thing I thought Viv! They will just LOVE it and oh I LOVE how CAS it is and the crumb color!!! Happy Anniversary to them too!!!

Marilyn said...

Great card Viv! I like the clean, crispness of it and it is so classy and elegant.

>