Wednesday 15 January 2014

A Challenge and a blog hop to celebrate the new ADU release!

The blog hop is now closed, but the challenge goes on until 1st Feb! 

Our first All Dressed Up challenge and release of 2014 is here...and what a fantastic release it is. 
Both our teams have joined together for this Challenge/Release, and we are also having a blog hop ! 
We have four new releases this month, all of which can be found over on the store.
Our theme for the the challenge is "Anything Goes". A nice and easy theme to start the new year with.

OK! If you arrived here from MARY'S amazing blog you're on the right track.
 If you just dropped by, thank you, it's lovely to 'see' you.
If you want to join in the hop, might I suggest kicking things off at the beginning,
at the All Dressed Up blog.
Here's my sample card.
 Isn't she just adorable!
She's called 'Little bookworm' and you can find her HERE.
She's one of the four new images in the new release by the one and only Wendy Burns. 
She's one amazing illustrator (and a lovely lady too).
The challenge will run until 1st February and the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from the store
Please make sure you stop by the blog to check out the rest of the talented Dressy Girls creations and to get all the details for the challenges..

Just for fun, I made another card this time with 'Love To Shop'.
 Love these little ladies. Use one, two or all three images. The choice is yours!
The paper is from the Autumn collection also available in the ADU SHOP.

Here are all four new images....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

http://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

http://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

http://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
Gorgeous eh!


Remember,  we are also having a blog hop for this challenge, two lucky winners will receive 2 images of their choice from the store.  To be in with a chance of winning you have to visit every blog on the hop list and leave a comment by the date shown below. 
Two winners will be picked at Random by two of the Dressy Girls on Wednesday 22nd January . As there are quite a few Dressy girls, we have spread the hop over a week,
 to give you all plenty of time to hop along. 
Here is the hopping list to help you keep track..
Make sure you check out the ADU blog for the winners and all the challenge details.

Your next step on the hop is the amazing NICOLE!

Good luck and happy hopping!
sig

46 comments:

Unknown said...

Little bookworm is just precious! Your card is fabulous in every aspect: coloring, layout, wording... Just great! :)
Have a nice day, Vivienne...

Unknown said...

Both of these cards are just sensational! I'm not sure which I like better! Love these!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both your creations are very Adorable!!!!

Marisa said...

That first card is simply adorable, Viv!! Love it :) The second reminds me of a group of teenage girls in a mall LOL! Well done times two.

Nancy said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Viv! How clever of you to use both images...it was very hard to choose! :o)

The Craft Bucket said...

Both absolutely gorgeous, fabulous inspiration, off hopping. Love Jane x

Renee said...

Beautiful Viv! Love them both!

Teri said...

Wow! Two wonderful cards!!! I think I really love the second one, just those colors... so rich and gorgeous, although the first one has my favorite colors... both are awesome!
Teri

Donna Hanley said...

Two very sweet card with great color schemes.

Rachael said...

Both fabulous cards - I really love the bookworm one its colours are gorgeous, buts its difficult to chose between them. Rachael x

Beth Norman said...

You're certainly a very busy little beaver these days. I love your cards, esp the easel shopping bag ladies. You tie ribbons so well.

Janice W. said...

Viv both of your cards are so pretty! I especially like the little bookworm. That card is gorgeous!!Love you sweetie!

Tracy said...

Both are so perfect Viv...I am a sucker for easel cards though x

Cathy P said...

Both cards are super-cute, Viv! I love your color choices and patterned papers, too. Stunning coloring.

Kelly said...

I love the purple card she is adorable! Your easel card is awesome too, so fun with the girls shopping!
Both of the are wonderful!
Hugs Kelly

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Viv, I am your newest follower and one thing I love about blog hops is to get to meet and see all the wonderful crafters showing their creativity. Your easel card is lovely...I love these stamps and can't wait to get some made into cards. Hugz, joann

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

both cards are wonderful...but I especially love her in that blue!

Jackie said...

Two very gorgeous cards Viv, and both are beautifully coloured :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Maroeska said...

Lovely cards, like them both! Have a nice and hopefully crafty day!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with both cards Viv, LOVE all the sweet images!!! TOO CUTE!!! :)

verybellemakes said...

Both great cards, but Little Bookworm is my favourite!! Love the colours, papers and borders...so pretty!! So glad I could join you as a GDT for this blog hop!

Best wishes
Victoria

Stacey said...

great cards as always Viv. Hugs x Stacey x (ADU DT)

Christine L said...

Two stunners hon..... but my heart lies with the Little Bookworm who looks so good in her blue outfit and hat... which I may say, is coloured perfectly - catching the light and really showing the curve of the hat! Gorgeous!

Big Hugs
Christine (ADU DT) x

Anne said...

A right little smart ass you are making two cards. Talk about the teachers pet lol
They're both fabulous Viv, well done sweetie
Anne x

Aurora said...

Lovely cards, both of them :)

Kat W said...

I'm not surprised you made 2 cards from this new release - the images are all so fabulous and I love what you did with them :-)
Great layouts and pretty colours on both cards!
Hugs, Kat x

Aurora said...

Your cards are great, both of them :)

Jan Garber said...

Thanks for showing all four releases in one place! Your easel card is just too, too cute. Both are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Oh such a pretty card. I find navy very adaptable, looks lovely with all the layering.
Kerry x

Anonymous said...

A really pretty card :)

jimlynn said...

BOTH are just beyond adorable!!! Two precious and beautiful cards.
Lynn

Peggy said...

Darling cards!

Lizzy said...

Beautiful cards, I live the first one because of the colours, the second is so much fun! X x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! I love the deep, bold colours of the little bookworm and then the bright, cheery colours on the little gals out shopping. Gorgeous papers too... I just love your colouring Viv - it always has a 'glow' to it and is so pretty.

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is gorgeous Viv. LOve the details with the punched border and lace and the gorgeous colour combo. We sure rocked this release hop!! Bettina (ADU teamie) xx I have candy My candy

Maritha said...

STUNNING CARDS!! Finally making my way around the blogs! =)

xxx (ADU DT)

Anonymous said...

Hi Viv !!! :))
These are both super gorgeous creations !!
I love little bookworm - she makes me smile -- & your pretty trims on the card are perfect for her vintage look !!

Your floral card is fresh & fun for these flirty girls !! Just love it !!

I'm so happy to be working with you @ ADU !!! :)) hugs !

Anonymous said...

Ps -- I think you are amazing, too!! :)) xo

Unknown said...

What a lovely thing to say! Thank you Nicole, you made my day. xxx

Anonymous said...

My pleasure, sweetie!! :))

marni said...

Love the colours in your love to shop card, by the little bookworm is just so beautiful, I love it.

Unknown said...

Viv, both of your cards are beautiful. The bookworm is so Victorian and the girls shopping is so modern. I couldn't chose between them.

GiGi said...

Both of these cards are stunners Viv! Your coloring is AMAZING at least! Miss you girl <3

jonim52 said...

Fabulous cards, love the images.

Bernadet said...

Such a great card.
Beautiful image!!

Patricia St Martin said...

OMGoodness Viv!!! These are stunning. You really have out done yourself. All of the images are wonderful and this is a awesome blog hope! Your coloring is spectacular. Sorry have not been around cleaning my craft room and redoing my kitchen so been busy.
Hugs, Pat

>