Sunday 13 October 2013

Better late than never

I made a project for the Peachy Keen release and forgot to post it.
I need treatment, honestly!
Oh Well.
Here it is as the title says, better late than never eh!


Hope you like my little treat box.
I used stamps from PKSC-22 and PK-1340
The bats are a MS punch and the cobweb is a spellbinder die.
I coloured my skulls and pumpkin with Copics.
You can fit three Memento ink pads in that box.
I know 'coz I assembled the box before I remembered that I hadn't stamped the 'BOO'!
Hmmm. Needed something solid to stamp against.
THAT'S how I know three ink pads fit in. Ha Ha!

Well, if you played along with the release party challenges on time, not like me, I hope you were one of the lucky winners.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

sig

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Those milk carton boxes are wonderful!!

Lisa B said...

Viv I think we have all been there. Sadly some (me) more than others! lol
I think this is fabulous!! I love it and of course it is nothing less than fabulous. Hugs!

Christine L said...

Fabulous Halloween make Viv... love your papers and design!

And when they come to treat you... will you mention me too please?? hehe

HUgs
Christine x

Migdalia said...

Super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

This is brilliant Viv - worth waiting for! :D

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is adorable Viv! Love the fun paper and cute PK stamps you used!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job on your treat box. It sounds like it is a good size. I need some of that treatment! Wonderful papers and love the images.
Hugs, Pat

Kim H said...

Viv ~ hehehehe I need treatment too! This carton is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE those skull stamps and what fabulous papers!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT little treat holder Viv, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

>